Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The PRIMES vs. the NON-PRIMES: Codex Final Battle

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Now that all of our true natures have been revealed, it is time to separate the wheat from the chaff!

Only us primes are destined to rule this world. All of you dirty non-primes are to be rounded up and shipped off to Watchwitz for final division.

If you're too stupid to be able to tell whether you're a prime or not go here: http://www.math.com/students/calculators/source/prime-number.htm

(It's a good thing DU is user #5 or I'd likely get banned for this thread)

- The Prime Sheriff

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Reminder for tonight's Prime Pride meeting: the featured movie will be Jodie Foster's incredible Contact.

Please remember to bring coffee and cookies.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
polls_BurningCross_5824_705278_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

REMOVE PRIME remove prime
you are worst number. you are the number idiot you are the number smell. return to euclid number. to our euclid number cousins you may come our numbr. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,intgr we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole prime stink integr sqhipere shqipare..prime genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead prime..ahahahahahINTGR WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .Cardinal numbers we kill the king , Cardninal numbr return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot prime and intgr smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE PRIME FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. natural number+octonions+quaterions+complex numbr=kill integr…you will ww2/ euler alive in non prime, euler making book of math . fast rap euler math. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of euler… you are ppoor stink prime… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

Euler alive numbr one #1 in math ….fuck the euclid number ,..FUCKk ashol primes no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur math and valuation. Euler aliv and real strong mathemagician kill all the prime farm aminal with math magic now we the math rule .ape of the zoo Fermat fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and prime wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our number we will crush u lik a skull of pig. non prime greattst numbar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom