Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Rageaholic

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:killit:

Yeah, that shit was mentioned in the Best Thread Ever like a month ago I think

80Maxwell08

Arcane
Huh I thought for sure this would be necroed because that dark souls 2 review. Didn't watch that though because he kept calling Demon's Souls a diablo clone because it had dungeons.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
You're just jealous you don't have the same amount of viewers.

Last edited:

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Whenever someone posts one of his videos I cannot help but wonder about the lengths some people go to embarrass themselves.

You can almost picture his mum coming in with milk and cookies, prompting him to redo the video, I bet my ass it happened at least a couple of times.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
You can almost picture his mum coming in with milk and cookies, prompting him to redo the video, I bet my ass it happened at least a couple of times.
tumblr_mw85tuDvLm1qkrl6wo1_250.gif

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Codexians don't fall for the make a constructive suggestion ploy huh?

Your logic is idiotic. Something shitty doesn't magically become better in the absence of quality. That said, shows like Super Bunnyhop, old Spoony, and the dude in the pink cap above me are all infinitely surperior to this gigantic, IW-lovin' cuntbag. His arguments are crappy, his style is atrocious and his manners would have embarassed me even when I was 15 and edgy like him.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Another decent video reviewer, somewhat Codexian in his approach.
:rpgcodex:

He lost all his creditability (did he ever had any) when he was bashing people for giving money for Project Eternity to "LOL Obsidian is a crappy developer".

praetor

Arcane
You know a better show? besides ES

staring at a blank wall will prove to be infinitely more educational, and said wall will present more logical, consistent arguments and in a more articulate and congruous manner. not to mention that even those damned straw walls in Somalia have better taste in gaming than this faggot.

joining the "ban Dim" bandwagon

80Maxwell08

Arcane

He lost all his creditability (did he ever had any) when he was bashing people for giving money for Project Eternity to "LOL Obsidian is a crappy developer".
You're seriously complaining about a post from early 2012 complaining he has no credibility for an event that happened months later than that? Bring up him complaining new vegas had a non linear story or him saying bethesda made fallout or any of the other stupid things he's said (him not getting wasteland 2 was supposed to be a successor to both fallout and wasteland, the demon's souls thing I mentioned earlier, etc). When it comes to certain developers he has no credibility whatsoever since he always manages to be misinformed on them.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

You're seriously complaining about a post from early 2012 complaining he has no credibility for an event that happened months later than that? Bring up him complaining new vegas had a non linear story or him saying bethesda made fallout or any of the other stupid things he's said (him not getting wasteland 2 was supposed to be a successor to both fallout and wasteland, the demon's souls thing I mentioned earlier, etc). When it comes to certain developers he has no credibility whatsoever since he always manages to be misinformed on them.
Cool down, I only watched him a few times, I don't know how many times he talked shit. The one that really stood out for me was the Obsidian Kickstarter.

80Maxwell08

Arcane

Cool down, I only watched him a few times, I don't know how many times he talked shit. The one that really stood out for me was the Obsidian Kickstarter.
You are still complaining about a post made way before the kickstarter. I'm not angry but you are a little late to complain about that.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

god-fucking-speed
Avatar theft is a serious offense.

I don't know about you, but after that stupid Obsidian video, I didn't feel the need to go through the rest of his library to see what other stupid shit he would say.

80Maxwell08

Arcane

god-fucking-speed
Avatar theft is a serious offense.

I don't know about you, but after that stupid Obsidian video, I didn't feel the need to go through the rest of his library to see what other stupid shit he would say.
I didn't bother watching the obsidian video since I saw his new vegas review and for a time was subscribed to him. Whatever he said there I doubt was any different than the same crap he always says about them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom