Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Sales of Incline.

deuxhero

Arcane
I didn't meant to imply it was NEVER on the front page, simply that it never got BACK on the front page after the first time.

Even Rhode Island State gets their game on the front page more.

Atchodas

Augur
Lol you really want to explore arround Underrail at least a bit before final release trust me ( finishing act1 and finding out other locations after it would be good idea )will be much better experience if you know how to orientate arround , understanding where is bottom and surface will help with quest descriptions so much lol , also "north of X" in underrail means you go down( or up :D ) to somewhere then exit to west or east then take 3 maps north magically decide to turn 2 maps west and 1 map east or you dont and wander arround untill your inventory is full and you gota go back lol , amazingly game is so good that being hopelesly lost makes it even better , or hope that somebody makes a 3d map by the time of release :D , dont dream about blind first time playtrough too much tho .

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

Arcane
Vatnik
I agree with Atchodas; use the SGS section to learn how character building works and the little tricks that will help you get started.

Once you know how, the whole section (every nook and cranny) shouldn't take more than eight hours to play through with your (release) character.

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
I agree with Atchodas; use the SGS section to learn how character building works and the little tricks that will help you get started.

Once you know how, the whole section (every nook and cranny) shouldn't take more than eight hours to play through with your (release) character.

8 hours? Damn it iam expecting more.

Lone Wolf

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm just talking about the SGS section, which is probably not even a third of the game.

I've sunk about 35 hours into the game (three different characters), and still haven't gotten far past that section.

Crescent Hawk

Cipher
I'm just talking about the SGS section, which is probably not even a third of the game.

I've sunk about 35 hours into the game (three different characters), and still haven't gotten far past that section.

Fuck this game is exactly what I needed after poe.

Atchodas

Augur
South Gate Station and Junkyard is just an introduction to the game tho "training" grounds before whole map and possibilities opens up, it will be like 1/5 of overall content after full release, and as Lone Wolf said it will take you 8 hours IF you know what you are doing and played trough it before , it will be more if you go blind for sure

Lone Wolf

Arcane
Vatnik
My Excel spreadsheet map is getting out of hand.

122 separate sections (read: maps), and I have dozens of unexplored connections. Haven't even gotten to Railyard or Core City, yet. Got to Foundry by accident, though.

Also, if you're one of those people who can't leave valuable loot behind, I'd consider staying away from this game. It will burn your soul. First time I've taken a carry weight feat in an RPG... And that's with Strength 10.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Legends of Eisenwald has been released but the sales number didn't really move, maybe is too soon to get reliable numbers.

Zeronet

Learned
After kickstarter they are still being cosidered as incompetent chucklefucks that nobody likes and that nobody wants to do business with. Ergo: tank-mmo's, getting screwed out of doing the south park sequel and MCA leaving.

1+1=2 Infinitron

I don't think you can pin South park on opinions of Obsidian. Ubisoft inherited having to work with Obsidian, now they no longer have to and like the assholes Ubisoft are, handed it off to a internal studio. Not surprising.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Added.
AntharioN
Owners: 382 ± 747
I was so upset by this that I immediately went to Steam and bought the game.
AntharioN
Owners: 383
It's too bad as it really is a fun exploration/ paper-doll style game. It's well suited for the GOG audience and would probably sell well but GOG's not what it used to be... :(
Which is what exactly? A bunch of degenerates that sell repackaged ISO's and gamecopyworld cracks?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Added.
AntharioN
Owners: 382 ± 747
I was so upset by this that I immediately went to Steam and bought the game.
AntharioN
Owners: 383
It's too bad as it really is a fun exploration/ paper-doll style game. It's well suited for the GOG audience and would probably sell well but GOG's not what it used to be... :(
Which is what exactly? A bunch of degenerates that sell repackaged ISO's and gamecopyworld cracks?
:roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom