Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Skies

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
http://skiesmmorpg.com/

This game is good. I got a free beta key good until the 16th from mmorpg.com. The chardev is fantastic and the aren't done yet due to needing to include perks, etc. But what is there is good so far especially for an EA game with a lot more to go before release. It has lockpicking and a lot of skills and a decent rip off of the Special System where you increase stats and intelligence gives you more skill points per level and a skill bonus I'm not sure of the exact benefit given. Str is carry weight and bonus to heavy weapons, melee (called cold weapons for some reason), and something else I forget (all attributes have three skills under them). There are str, tech, dex, luck, endurance and intelligence. I'm still early but it seems pretty robust and worth checking out more.

Seems like a more updated Fallen Earth and I really liked/like Fallen Earth. Crafting is a little confusing for me now where it could be good or could be annoying. I ended up liking Fallen Earth's when I disliked it at first.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Anyone else try this? I'm still not able to figure out if it is a mmorpg like fallen Earth, or a PVP game with some pve thrown in like Global Agenda. I've been doing just pve so far and enjoying it and figuring out the character building and crafting aspects.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom