Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
i purchased these video games
jjbHZG7.png

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
If you like rally or good racing games then Dirt Rally is a game you cannot miss. It's probably the best rally and racing game I have ever played.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT.

I've been playing Dungeons of Dredmor lately... on Steam.

Guess what my Discovery queue is like then.

36 roguelikes out of 36 games.

EVERY. FUCKING. ONE OF THEM.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Has anyone played this? it's cheap as fuck and has good reviews, so might be one of this sale's best bargains.

It's a game that couldn't figure out whether to be a party based RTWP RPG, a stealth game or a MOBA that allows you to control 3 characters at the same time. Poor level and encounter design, I remember I had to cheese specific mobs based on pure luck just to get through a small part of the second level. I gave up in a cave section I think, it's just not that fun.

KING Art's The Dwarves is more popamole and forgiving but it has heart and bearable than this game.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
My goodness, The Gardens Between looks god damn gorgeous.

into wishlist you go :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom