Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Super BunnyHop Thread

flyingjohn

Arcane
Superbunnyhop? He's the balding weaboo correct? I think I remember him. Hyperbithero is better.
Probably gay and jew to.
Now that is just edgy and baseless,wait a moment:
09vXdGvw_400x400.jpg

:hmmm:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Apparently there is a new video:

I watched for a few minutes but the story seemed boring so i decided to try it out later after coffee.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Matthewmatosis is way better, not sure why people waste time on this thread.

Not really. He almost all of his reviews are about jap games, and he like every other idiot on the net that thinks to know about games said Shadow of the Awesome is an excellent game and an (((emotial experience))).

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Superbunnyhop? He's the balding weaboo correct? I think I remember him. Hyperbithero is better.
Probably gay and jew to.
09vXdGvw_400x400.jpg

Which is the bottom?
Probably gay and jew to.
09vXdGvw_400x400.jpg

Oh the life is such an unfair bitch,i get called shit and you get called funny.At least i get to enjoy the Greek beaches with nice bottle of white wine.:positive:
Aren't all the terrorists on your greek beaches right now?

sullynathan

Arcane

Not really. He almost all of his reviews are about jap games, and he like every other idiot on the net that thinks to know about games said Shadow of the Awesome is an excellent game and an (((emotial experience))).
Not only is shadow of the colossus a great and emotional experience, it is also a better game than Demon's Souls

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Probably gay and jew to.
09vXdGvw_400x400.jpg

Which is the bottom?
Probably gay and jew to.
09vXdGvw_400x400.jpg

Oh the life is such an unfair bitch,i get called shit and you get called funny.At least i get to enjoy the Greek beaches with nice bottle of white wine.:positive:
Aren't all the terrorists on your greek beaches right now?
Nah now i am safely in Bulgaria.Even pissed at the door of the turkish embassy last night.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane

Not only is shadow of the colossus a great and emotional experience, it is also a better game than Demon's Souls

Shadow of the Colossus is boring hype trash shit. It presents no challenge whatsoever, and the lack of content besides riding trough a barren world killing bosses (with the same weakness and some dont even put up a fight) 17 fucking times is boring and ridiculous.
The only reason this game recives high praise is because it was reviewed and played by pretensious hipsters and fucking weaboos.

Its really amazing how the industry and casual gamers hold this like some kind of holy grail, but if you asked then about a true masterpiece like Deus Ex, Thief, Ultima Underworld, System Shock, Star Trail, Doom 1/2 they would either not know that game or say "its just meh, they were good in their times now they lost their quality".

Also I would take DeS any time over that pretensious shit. At least in DeS I am not dying of boredom and my brain doesnt switch to auto-pilot.

EDIT: Also it's hilarious how most open world games get called shit (and rightly so), because of uninteressting repetitive content and shit boring exploration, but no one says the same for SotC wich does exactly that.

Last edited:

Shadow of the Colossus is boring hype trash shit. It presents no challenge whatsoever, and the lack of content besides riding trough a barren world killing bosses (with the same weakness and some dont even put up a fight) 17 fucking times is boring and ridiculous.
The only reason this game recives high praise is because it was reviewed and played by pretensious hipsters and fucking weaboos.

Its really amazing how the industry and casual gamers hold this like some kind of holy grail, but if you asked then about a true masterpiece like Deus Ex, Thief, Ultima Underworld, Doom 1/2 they would either not know that game or say "its just meh, they were good in their times now they lost their quality".

Also I would take DeS any time over that pretensious shit. At least in DeS I am not dying of boredom and my brain doesnt switch to auto-pilot.

EDIT: Also it's hilarious how most open world games get called shit (and rightly so), because of uninteressting repetitive content and shit boring exploration, but no one says the same for SotC wich does exactly that.

Codex Mindset: I dont like this game so it is an overrated piece of shit while all the games I like are masterpieces!

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

Nah MatthewMattosis is an intelligent and qualified gamer, dont listen to this fucking retard. He's just mad cause he's prob a dark souls 2 faggot.

Ash

Arcane
Nope. It's the original non-game walking/riding sim. I play games for the gameplay first and foremost, and SoC has very little to offer in that regard.

Perkel

Arcane
Nope. It's the original non-game walking/riding sim. I play games for the gameplay first and foremost, and SoC has very little to offer in that regard.

SoC is more of a puzzle game. Calling it walking sim is huge stretch.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Codex Mindset: I dont like this game so it is an overrated piece of shit while all the games I like are masterpieces!

:retarded:

:1/5:

Try harder.

dont listen to this fucking retard. He's just mad cause he's prob a dark souls 2 faggot.

I am not mad (much). Also what does liking DS2 have to do with being mad?

:brodex:

Also by the way Ash. Thanks a lot for the new version of GMDX mod. I was starting to miss palying a game with such great design and depth. You did a really great job, thanks and good luck!

SoC is more of a puzzle game. Calling it walking sim is huge stretch.

30 minutes travelling trough a open game world filled with absolutely nothing to explore but ''pretty'' scenery. How does that not qualify for a walking sim?

Last edited:
30 minutes travelling trough a open game world filled with absolutely nothing to explore but pretty scenery. How does that not qualify for a walking sim?
Those giant things that you fight I guess, idk I havent exactly played SoTC because DmC 3 and Age of Empires 3 also came out during that time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom