Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware The Tangut Prophecy: FOnline RPG, Historical Fiction, 12th Century China

Islet

Educated
Last time I talked to Crazy Loon was in december this winter. He needed to go off the grid and put game development on hold for reasons it's not my place to tell. I don't know if the game will ever be resumed but it probably won't be for a very long while. Crazy Loon only heard three of these songs - the two mountain songs (which were made with some tibetean connection in mind) and watching the night time thief (made for night time villages). He seemed pleased with the atmosphere overall, had no complaints about the mountain songs, but he felt watching the night time thief was a bit too repetitive and he stressed the importance of not annoying the player with repetition.

https://soundcloud.com/isletsound/sets/game-soundtrack-chinese

himmy

Arcane
ITT:

kjrUbFt.jpg

agris

Arcane
Patron
the dev is in another country with perhaps a breakdown / mental illness, or something.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Terrifying internet stalking is better left to people like Infinitron and that guy who tracked down (and murdered) Phelot.

Edit: If I were to try to find out what's up with him though, I'd start by just PMing that Islet guy who was in contact with him off-Codex.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Someone's taken up the torch of reminding people how cold the universe is getting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom