Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ The Trial of Crispeh

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I demand a retrial due to the evidence I presented!

I appeal this case to DarkUnderlord.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
What is with this retarded trial drama fetish all kwans seem to have. Every fucking TV series needs to have at least one trial episode, and now this. "Your honor", "objection" - just know that for the rest of the world this shit of yours seems really stupid.
Generalizing all Americans makes you seem really stupid. I don't even know anyone who's into that stuff.

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What is with this retarded trial drama fetish all kwans seem to have. Every fucking TV series needs to have at least one trial episode, and now this. "Your honor", "objection" - just know that for the rest of the world this shit of yours seems really stupid.
Fun fact: If you walk up to any American, put handcuffs on him and loudly say "YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU...", he's going to instantly get an erection.

Even better, scream "HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR MAGGOT!?" and force him to reply with "SIR, YES SIR!" and he's going to orgasm right there and then.

:kwanzania::kwafuckyeah::patriot:

Greatest country in the world.

Revenant

...a system built on the Roman law and used in the whole civilized world, as opposed to retarded bucolic concept of "justice" originated in the cesspool that is England and spread all through the lands formerly owned by their trash empire.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
WAAAAIIIIT! I HAVE IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF Crispy 'S INNOCENCE!

Dickbutt.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
And thus the trial of Crispy has concluded. As punishment for his crimes against taking advantage of other people's stupidity, he has been appointed mod of GD.

Last edited:
Weasel
Perhaps idhtftc could be offered an alternative position as moderator of Prosperland? It's crying out for some firm discipline.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You don't have courts/laws in your country, do you? :cool:
Normal countries have the continental law system, not this imperial bullshit precedental theatrics.
Lol fuck your civil law system.

English justice at its finest.

Child rape case collapses after judge falls asleep

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...d-judge-appears-fall-asleep-article-1.1881053

And the system works. There will be a new trial, most likely with a new judge, and it is quite possible that judge will be removed from the bench. What's the problem here?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom