Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Ultimate Solution to Codex's Sustainability Problem

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
After having a few glasses of mulled wine, I had a revelation.

The ultimate way to fund RPGCodex forever and give Taluntain a new golden bath tub to replace the old one, which is getting small whenever he is having orgies with model babes.

Step one: Acquire the permission to sell MCA branded products at the RPGCodex store.

Step two: Produce Product(s).

Example mock up MCA Body Pillow:

mca_body_pillow.png

This is a quick mock-up demonstration, actual product may differ

Step three: Profit.

Step four: Expensive prostitutes and cocaine.

So there you go! No need to thank me, the feeling of having made an impact is enough.

Now make it happen!

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
And the first reviews are in!

Satisfied owner said:
Defies all expectations.
Enlightened Owner said:
It has touched upon the very nature of what makes me a man.
Worried boyfriend said:
My girlfriend is a massive fan of Chri's masterpiece, Planescape: Torment. I bought her one and she absolutely loves it! Though some nights I fear she may just elope with it...
Prosper said:
My dung beetles rise up against their lord and build a telescope of cement!
IGN said:
Simply majestic!
Crazed Japanese fan said:
U-Unwitting e-exploitation? T-that is so moe! dufufu, want, WANT! Kyaa~!

catfood

AGAIN
After having a few glasses of mulled wine, I had a revelation.

The ultimate way to fund RPGCodex forever and give Taluntain a new golden bath tub to replace the old one, which is getting small whenever he is having orgies with model babes.

Step one: Acquire the permission to sell MCA branded products at the RPGCodex store.

Step two: Produce Product(s).

Example mock up MCA Body Pillow:

mca_body_pillow.png

This is a quick mock-up demonstration, actual product may differ

Step three: Profit.

Step four: Expensive prostitutes and cocaine.

So there you go! No need to thank me, the feeling of having made an impact is enough.

Now make it happen!
:bro:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Naah, Codex just needs to promise to give PE a review score of no less than 9.5 for Metacritic. And organize a fund raiser for the Beta Protocol Kickstarter.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Shit like this would make good Kickstarter rewards.

People will throw a few dollars at things that make them giggle, just have to have the perfect pitch set up.

Free copy of Grimoire, a few Tshirts with designs from the talented shoopers here...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If someone wants to find a manufacturer and KickStart these, I'm all ears.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
All proceeds must go to DU directly for his tireless work on improving the quality of air in our beloved cess... err Codex. It is only fair.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
I can do it. It costs quite a bit though, it's > $40 each to produce and ship. I'll need to be able to recoup anything we lose on it so I imagine they will have to be priced around $100-$150. I'm uh, also not sure about the legality of using Chris Avellone on a body pillow.

Also the pictures need to be huge, 4500x2000 at minimum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom