Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The UT Sign up Thread

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
He spammed. He died.

Will he be reborn?

STAY TUNED FOR EXCITING UT MATCH-UP

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
DU
Transfiguring Roar - regain brofisting privilege
Sensuki - un-ban Hatred
Mother Russia - un-ban Mother Russia
Icewater - un-ban Irenaeus
tyrannosaurus rex - remove shitposter tag
Night Goat - un-ban Broseph
Darth Roxor - regain 'Wielder of the Huegpenis' title

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Cool. School just finished so any time will work for me.

I hope all my team mates know how this goes.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
If raw can't stream, I probably can. I have the game and I've steamed to twitch before

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Anyone want to have an instagib game now on a public server? I just had a go vs bots with 230 ping and it wasn't too bad actually, I think there's *some* lag compensation.

SniperHF

Arcane
Last time I regularly played it was pretty common for instagib servers to use a compensation mutator of some sort. I usually preferred the lag.

Unwanted

Xu Fugui

Unwanted
Hey you assholes, I go to bed and when I wake up the teams and shit are already decided and I'm not in? I thought I signed up for this earlier. If someone else wants in or someone become unavailable put me into a slot. I want Bradylama de-prosperised, godammit.

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hey you assholes, I go to bed and when I wake up the teams and shit are already decided and I'm not in? I thought I signed up for this earlier. If someone else wants in or someone become unavailable put me into a slot. I want Bradylama de-prosperised, godammit.

Don't panic man, we 'll have a server for a month.

It's up to DU. Maybe you can 1v1 DU to de-prosperise Bradylama.

Also, do you have UT99? Earlier in the thread you asked for sponsorship, I thought you were asking for a copy of UT.

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
What patch version are we playing on? Are custom renderers (OpenGL, DX11, etc) ok?

Also, we're using Steam, yeah?

Tigranes

Arcane
Teaches me not to read Site Feedback.

I'm utter shit and will likely feed your frag scores. Count me in if you guys ever expand beyond the set 4v4. Or maybe we can create a derivative matchup where we trade each others' principles. (Maybe I could be forced to post shit about AP every time I see its name?)

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I don't know if raw is able to stream on a weekend. raw?
:lol:
QiMYD2s.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom