Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review The Witcher 2 Review

Licaon_Kter

Augur
Regdar said:
I see reviewing TWitcher 2 is like talking about a dead person, in that you have to wait 40 days before you can write a negative review about it. :salute: Anyway, I guess it's a good thing Poland isn't armed with nukes. With their PM gifting a video game to a president of a foreign country (an act both unprecedented and patriotic), you know any criticism is going to inflict either denial or acute ass pain to anyone who feels any level of involvement with the game's success/failure. Which is to say, a whole fuckin' country.
&
OldSkoolKamikaze said:
Licaon_Kter said:
BTW, who is handling the official RPGCodex Magazine TW2 review?
Does it matter? We already know what the result will be.
Potato-eater: 11/10 bestest gaem eva!!!!!11!!
Anyone else: 5/10 meh.
Both of you, why don't you just write a review each for TW2? I'm sure the prestigiouss RPGCodex Magazine will publish it, and then only potato trolls ( or whatever the current Poland related joke is ) would run amok, as long as your insightful and detailed review handles all the good & the bad points.
'Cause this is the main problem with the OP review too, too little information in presented and then a conclusion is drawn anyway: "Oh, the PC can't jump, Oh, I have to read the journal so I know about each NPC so that's 5.5 out of 10" :retarded:

trojan pony

Novice
RK47 said:
Will the player hold certain directional key while pressing the attack button and blame the game?

This is why we can't have nice, challenging games anymore.
Bollocks to that. If input=output then why does it not happen every time?

Edit: Just loaded up the game to confirm you're full of shit. Guess what, stuffed to the gunnels with the brown stuff. Pressed just lmb and spinny, spinny jumpy in what ever direction i was facing. I guess we can't have nice games because players are so dumb that they can't even work out what their button presses do.

The author of review - fucking idiot. He didn't even read Tolkien's works, I'm sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom