Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Whoever made that has no idea where nipples go.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Hey! So turns out the design documents leaked! Woo! Oh wait, that also includes the endings/story of the game too.. 9 months out from release too.. shit.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I guess I should start reading now so that I can understand this incoherent mess of a story when I play it, judging from Witcher 2.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842183
I found a post over on Reddit which you can view here.

Proof?
http://i.imgur.com/VhqDMe4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CHu1nqE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gmNnEsJ.jpg
Never before seen no spoilers just some concept art of some masks and a ingame screenshot. Included is a design document on making Hair using Geralt as the example(third image)
Oh and here's some triss concept art just some new clothing for her nothing else
http://i.imgur.com/6FwuR77.pngI could post an image of the beastiary design documents if you want more proof.
Oh and the endings are in those design documents. So if you dont want ending spoilers set filters
BEASTIARY LEAKS(FOR PROOF)
Lowdowy Giant: http://i.imgur.com/QT7q37H.png
Leshy http://i.imgur.com/5wRfYMT.png
Osniak http://i.imgur.com/6OTafMK.png

fEW3KcA.png

If you care about the Witcher series, be wary of spoilers, and perhaps set up some filters in your web browser.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://ps4daily.com/2014/06/witcher-3-design-doc-leak/
Witcher 3 design documents leak endings, concept art, and beastiary [UPDATE]
posted on Jun 22nd 2014 by Jessey Nettey
http://ps4daily.com/2014/06/witcher-3-design-doc-leak/
1365874709-witcher-3-ice-giant-640x359.jpg

UPDATE:

It has been brought to our attention that the developer’s email was hacked and the files were obtained from her Google Drive. Additionally, we’ve discovered that the files are out there now. Be careful.

Original Story:

With eight months until the game’s launch, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has encountered a colossal leak. According to Reddit user Kromgar, the design documents for the game were accidentally leaked by a CD Projekt Red developer, revealing much of the game’s assets. How do we know he’s telling the truth? Well, he has picture proof to go along with his story. In the gallery below, you’ll find concept art for various masks, Geralt’s hair, Triss in new clothing, and three monsters from the game’s bestiary.

The good news is none of the images we were able to find spoil anything too important, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some more spoiler-filled ones out there. As the Reddit user notes, the design documents contained the game’s endings so it’s only a matter of time until somebody uploads those as well.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Well that's shitty.

UPDATE:

It has been brought to our attention that the developer’s email was hacked and the files were obtained from her Google Drive. Additionally, we’ve discovered that the files are out there now. Be careful.

A woman can't take care of her online security. Was the temptation of the Nigerian prince too much to handle? :lol:

Athelas

Arcane
Quick, check if the endings will be truly reactive and game-changing.

Designer's note (for the E3 demo):
  1. We talk to Keira Metz and she gives us a task: remove the curse from the tower in the swamps. (Boob physics eye candy, appropriately prepared dialogue).
:lol: CDProjekt knows their audience alright.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

1. We talk to Keira Metz and she gives us a task: remove the curse from the tower in the swamps. (Boob physics eye candy, appropriately prepared dialogue).

:lol: jesus

Zeriel

Arcane

:lol: jesus

Come on guys, these things don't happen on accident. Lots of professionals put in long hours so that we can watch boobs jiggle in real time.

Rake

Arcane
And Witcher fanboys keep thinking CDP treats them like mature and sophisticated audience...

:thumbsup:

Rivmusique

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hey, that troll doc says invulnerable to silver. They are incorporating that "both swords are actually for monsters" stuff from the books. Also it says things about instant kills and critical effects, with a point cost. What's that about?

So are the ending anywhere yet? Because I predict a Geralt dies ending where player control switches to Ciri for the end of the story and endgame free roaming.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
And Witcher fanboys keep thinking CDP treats them like mature and sophisticated audience...

CDP are as much representatives of the decline of the genre as are Bioware, any CDP fanboy who thinks different is delusional.

Depends how you look at it. Witcher games might be a decline of the genre, but they're not the decline of a company. CD Projekt never made Baldur's Gate 2. Expectations, expectations, expectations.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

CDP are as much representatives of the decline of the genre as are Bioware, any CDP fanboy who thinks different is delusional.

Depends how you look at it. Witcher games might be a decline of the genre, but they're not the decline of a company. CD Projekt never made Baldur's Gate 2. Expectations, expectations, expectations.
Plus better boobs than Bioware.

Zeriel

Arcane
Yeah, the great tragedy of Bioware is they can't even accomplish the low goals they set for themselves. They make games that are terrible dating sims, mediocre action games, and terrible RPGs. Core competency is... marketing, I guess?

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Granted, they were never that good. Gaider will see this as a chance to push his agenda of dick physics... in the name of diversity.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
They make games that are terrible dating sims, mediocre action games, and terrible RPGs. Core competency is... marketing, I guess?

Obviously, their core competency is making games that are dating sims, action games, and RPGs all at once.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Bravo, potatoes.

At least Witcher 3 is joining ME3's big leagues now. +M

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, the great tragedy of Bioware is they can't even accomplish the low goals they set for themselves. They make games that are terrible dating sims, mediocre action games, and terrible RPGs. Core competency is... SJW and Cinematography, I guess?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom