Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The worst UI ever designed. Doesn't even allow moving the parts around.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Untitled_zpsthbb6rvz.jpg

makes a boring game painful to play. the really funny thing is how many codexers cry over bad console UIs.

I have literally never seen a worse UI on a console RPG.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Mustawd

yes!

i'm one of the few who make on bones about having enjoyed PoE's mechanics. I didn't stop to read even one paragraph of its shite, overwrought writing and dialog, mind you, but I find PoE's take on RTwP combat very enjoyable.

...wihch means I am trying to play Tyranny. It is, after all, the same turd in a different bowl, amirite? Well, looks like is one ursine turd.

The game's horrilble UI becomes uglier during combat, and the writing is even worse (read: it is super boring) than in PoE ! I'm trying, man, but Sawyer don't make it easy!

On the fip side, decided to try out most recent version ofIE MOD and start a Trial of Iron PotD run with custom party of all chanters just now (already inside Eoth temple), and surprise surprise! The game's actual preformance hsa improved as of the latest round of patches (last playthrough was in he 2.xx patch era).

The inrto where thy tell u to go suck dingleberries out of someone's asshole, where with what you and calisca are standing round some bonfire, rite? Well, ti's always given me 18-20 FPS, that scene: the fire + all those NPCs.

this morning's nwe game (patch 3.5.x + ie mod beta) is giving me rok solid 30 fps in same scene.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Can you at least say what's the problem with Tyranny's UI? I played it but don't remember anything wrong wrong with UI.

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
Played it to the end and took me some 5 seconds to recognize the screenshot, the skrillex girl gave it away, truly memorable game.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
i'm one of the few who make on bones about having enjoyed PoE's mechanics. I didn't stop to read even one paragraph of its shite, overwrought writing and dialog, mind you, but I find PoE's take on RTwP combat very enjoyable.
I am trying to play Tyranny and the writing is even worse than in PoE !
How do you know, if you didn't read the writing in PoE ? :|

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom