Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

There's a new gaming website in town!

Archibald

Arcane
In the future we`ll sing heroic songs about brave comrade 666.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Now he's putting donation links in his posts, what an asshole.

Still, I hope he keeps posting here, that's some hilarious diplomatic faggotry right there.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
What's he fucking angry about anyway? That he actually died once in a console FPS?

Fucker should be laughing maniacally with glee knowing that he and his ilk have WON! They have all the shit they ever wanted for their twitchy, retarded needs while the rest of us here are left pitiful and scrounging in the fucking dirt, looking with hollow eyes that yet contain a pathetic, gelatinous gleam of hope; among the scraps thrown to us by the gaming industry.

Fuck you AngryFaggot! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO GET ANGRY AT ANYTHING!

(Even though it is Skyway. The Civ5 reference makes it obvious ;))

CrimHead

Scholar
Skyway's rage is such that he couldn't possibly troll like this without giving himself an aneurysm.

If he attempted this it'd go something like

There's a new gaming website in town! FUCKINGCONSOLETARDPOPAMOLESHITGOFUCKYOURSELFVBEWHSGVB:WNRB

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Most of the reviewers on thatguywiththeglasses have absolutely no talent. The only ones worth watching are the Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, and maybe the Nostalgia Chick.

Kraszu

Prophet
Xor said:
Most of the reviewers on thatguywiththeglasses have absolutely no talent. The only ones worth watching are the Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, and maybe the Nostalgia Chick.

Spoony. :M

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Kraszu said:
Xor said:

Spoony. :M

No to all of them. Spoony's thunder ended with Phantasmagoria 2. His Ultima review was a small incline, but went full retard with the last one. Fucking game reviewers and their skits and stories. Fuck em.

lisac2k

Liturgist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Personal thanks to comrade Quilty for digging this thread out :salute:, it totally slipped under my radar somehow.

Anyway... To the lions!
MV5BMTQ0MTM2OTMwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTYzMTU2._V1._SX450_SY319_.jpg

Drakron

Arcane
Hobo Elf said:
No to all of them. Spoony's thunder ended with Phantasmagoria 2. His Ultima review was a small incline, but went full retard with the last one. Fucking game reviewers and their skits and stories. Fuck em.

I agree it was not funny or served any purpose.

AVGN does them on occasion and its still hit or miss, worked on the "Glitches" but failed HARD on the "Turd".

Spoony is fine when its just him rambling but skits? Not his thing. Also nobody liked the Privateer 2 so that "guest" review was a failure from the start.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
His butthurt at being accused of site whoring (which is exactly what he was doing anyway) is pretty lulzy :smug:

attackfighter

Magister
and to think he actually made money off of that horrible live action comic rip-off

Jobastion said:
That's the worst sh*t ive ever seen
angryJoe said:
Hahaha, nice burn. We could use more smart-asses like you. Well done.

Jobastion just made Angry Joe his bitch, suck it down!

grotsnik

Arcane
Oh, come on! How is it that they managed to shatter his facade of enthusiastic cheerfulness and we didn't?

Codex, very disappointed in you.

EDIT: I'm 57 replies in to the PA thread and I'm witnessing the utter collapse of a human being. A needy, over-sensitive rager trying to keep his false smile in place.

This is fascinating.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Xor said:

Phelus is peaty good and so is the Cinemasnob.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
grotsnik said:
Oh, come on! How is it that they managed to shatter his facade of enthusiastic cheerfulness and we didn't?

Codex, very disappointed in you.

EDIT: I'm 57 replies in to the PA thread and I'm witnessing the utter collapse of a human being. A needy, over-sensitive rager trying to keep his false smile in place.

This is fascinating.
It's because it was over one year ago. He had less hit-points back then.

People around here are either trolls or jaded by trolls. Not really surprising that the Codex assumed this guy was a troll and then lost interest

relootz

Scholar
This guy annoys me. How could anyone stand watching his reviews?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom