Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thief fan missions and campaigns

Queued Typical Modder
http://www.moddb.com/mods/thief-new...videos/thief-3-in-thief-2-st-edgars-cathedral
LOL
BYreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes i have trolles you a bit ....:)
no time for the forum...
fuck you all. and dont waste your time in writing something after this because
i dont going to read this forum again :) for not gicve you satisfaction

Free as a bird
god bless you all. ciao ciao mongoli

Queued Typical Modder
i using a hev suite troll..and dont going to read the ofrum :) bye asshole and read
you're wasting your time BYE.

delete even the account , you have the intelligenze ofa idiot.
IM freeeeeeee

Renault

Novice
I can't believe this guy makes such an effort (and spends so much time) to post such complete garbage.

I'll just say this - you need a lot more than good architecture to make a good mission. Play "The Wall" sometime, it's a freaking train wreck.

Random_Taffer

Educated
Those screenshots are nothing special. And the light shafts don't make any sense. In fact, most of them look retarded.
At first I thought you were a 13-15 year old male. When I learned that you were actually in your 40s, I became just plain sad.

Also, how many "Don't bother responding this is my last post!" posts can a guy make? You surely have set the record, you stupid, silly man.

Dev_Anj

Learned
*Unintelligible post with skewed screenshots*

I'm just going to give a simple piece of advice, simple is sometimes beautiful. The Thief games didn't become great games by focusing on their graphics and architecture, they became great games because of the high attention to detail, solid world building, an emphasis on intuitive and enjoyable stealth gameplay, free form movement that the levels took advantage of at times, good sound design etc. Learn about what goes into these games before thrashing other people.

Unkillable Cat Nah, there was a drama long ago, but voodoo47 found a workaround to these missions by using dml files. I just pointed out that fixing FMs to make them work well shouldn't be a problem, and he and some people agreed.

Anyhow, I had my exams recently, and after that I was busy with Deus Ex. I'll get back to Thief though.

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
Can you please critique these too, master Yandros-Penetretator ? I'm so eager to suck the wisdom off that cock of yours you claim has "fucked" so many women (are you sure they didn't devastate your butthole with strapons?).

xNXW9Ua.jpg

BZC6nYG.jpg

2V0A34a.jpg

2ypTcr1.jpg

NLLnWiD.jpg

1ZYxTW6.jpg

Riskbreaker

Wait a month or so, 'till he is done r̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶g̶e̶o̶m̶e̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶p̶l̶a̶y̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶"̶m̶a̶p̶"̶ crafting his quake masterpiece. Then you'll see.

Anyways, I finished Castle Michele (minus that secondary goal, I missed one piece of hidden jewelry). 'Tis really short, linear and easy, it lacks even a proper choice of difficulties, but I still enjoyed it. Really nice ambiance, and visuals are real easy on the eyes.

Few screenies:
D60C520B2B16DB527C31F7BB150B857360696928

1DA34229EB52904BD5876F2338A9E0C5AC2E7FCD

AC7BF3D4987296BC3EDBB513C196C181FC1F2B41

2576722E19AC783C57CD6F79192ACC92351690F1

C09C93BCF1F862B1E091C01AF612D32A13161E22

E2B49E13C5441DAF4F3E761001E633B6CF358EA5

708CBD924763C434AA24564228DDF521BF096DB9

Last edited by a moderator:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hahahaha skacky have you ever looked at REAL libraries and arabic palaces they look nothing like what you created you are not a real architect ahahahaha

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just finished... CELL 6!
Aye, Yandros and Random_Taffer fanmission. High quality, I must say that I had a little problem with finding button to get into one secret room. I love the story.
Very good, little prison and it is probably only undercover mission in Thief 2 (or first I see). I like it, like you probably see, even very much.
I never give x/10 or something like that, I just say it is good or it is bad for me, becouse those numbers can be really shitty. But if I would be forced to give it... 8/10. It is so good like Seven Sisters and Tower for me.

Random_Taffer

Educated
Thanks, dude. Glad you liked it, we built it in something like...26 days? Yandros can probably confirm. Always wanted to make an undercover style mission and that one was really fun to do.

Yandros

Savant
I think it was about 5 weeks, but yeah it was crazy fast. We got a late start on it because when the contest started, we were still finishing up Drymian Codex. I still need to release the prisoner voices and schemas from Cell 6. Also, as a bit of trivia, the original idea was a haunted prison with zombie guards, but obviously we changed that plan, in part because we wanted to do an undercover mission. Although a mission where Garrett pretended to be a zombie might be pretty funny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom