Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thief fan missions and campaigns

nicked

Educated
I've always (fairly subconsciously) taken the approach that Garrett is just Garrett, OM-style, and tried to keep him as close to the original games as I could - more sarcastic, voyeuristic cipher than character.

H3H3

Novice
You gotta agree, he can brighten your day up :)

I really think that he's not trolling. Otherwise, is he complaining about being a bad troll? :)
Sure, but it kinda gets annoying after a while. And no, I don't think he's trolling, either.
But if he is... well, then bravo. ;)

oh, and nice to see you here marbleman!

Random_Taffer

Educated
Pretty sure Increasing is his alt account. He accidentally posted from it earlier in the character of BruderMurus. I was going to screen grab it, but I accidentally refreshed the page and he had deleted it.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If TTLG Increasing is the same as our own Increasing, then we know who's behind it. :lol:
What, Drog that Italian police officer turned Architect (or vice versa) who makes them Ice-cream cone towers?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
After TDM 2.05 release I went here to see how is goin
only to see another ttlg drama, meltdowns and new people here
world work in the weird way
don't know it even Builder himself understand the way it work on ttlg

Yandros

Savant
Al B announced on Facebook this morning that there would be some downtime today for updates.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom