Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This is old and tired, we want a new one.

The current header is...?

• Perfect!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good for what it is.

• Much better than that shitty bird.

• Yeah that shitty bird sucked didn't it?

• Thank God that shitty bird is gone. That really sucked. Also it was shitty.

• I am very upset about Codex Democracy.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Fucking Quality Poster

Shannow said:
Ratatosk said:
elamankevat.png

I quess one could use his time more constructively... but what is done is done...
I came, I saw and I came again. If you know what I mean. *nudge, nudge*
This
redtroll3large.gif

with random dice rolls that load different troll images. The dice would need to show different numbers on each image though. It'd be HEAVAN.

I'm thinking same thing, but instead of clicking the die to generate a different troll, each time the page reloads a random troll image should show up.

This HAS TO BE OUR HEADER. Fuck using it for a mini game.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Lebanese Warrior said:
I'm thinking same thing, but instead of clicking the die to generate a different troll, each time the page reloads a random troll image should show up.

That's what I meant. Sorry, if that wasn't clear enough.

Fucking Quality Poster

Shannow said:
Lebanese Warrior said:

That's what I meant. Sorry, if that wasn't clear enough.

oops

forgive :wink:

edit: oh, the second line wasn't to you. it was to those insisting on using it for the mini game.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Ratatosk's trolls are awesome.

Also, bring back the Disco Inferno.

Melcar

Arcane
The trolls are awesome, though I don't think they will do as a logo. Probably as additional emots and misc. graphics within the board.

dragonfk

Erudite
Melcar said:
The trolls are awesome, though I don't think they will do as a logo. Probably as additional emots and misc. graphics within the board.

NO!

:rpgcodex:

I want them/it as a logo!

Fucking Quality Poster

Yea, sure, make them emotes so we can see them slowly wither away into overused humorless graphics spammed by whatever new whore joins the Codex.

Make them a logo!!! :mad:

Melcar

Arcane
Replacing all the emots with trolls would be cool though. I mean, wouldn't you want to finish off a lulzy smug remark with a smugtroll? Or post some deep, soul searching question with a thinkingtroll?

spacemoose

Erudite
no. I've never used the codex devil emot and never will. as long as I live.

it is a degrading thing. just like the laughing emot we have right now. it says "I have no respect for myself"

ChristofferC

Magister
I gotta be honest and say that I prefer the old one. The devils are pretty awesome though and could be used in some other way.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Fens said:
Pliskin said:
And the lettering around the die? That's Latin, is it? Since the upper portion is somewhat obscured, I thought it was German...

ya... "aut RPG aut nihil" - "either RPG or nothing" ... which i still think is bollocks
aut rpg aut oblivion.

Monocause

Arcane
The current header looks good, much better than the old one.

The 'aut RPG aut nihil' is a decent idea - underlines elitism - but could use some tinkering to make it less 6th grade pretentious. Using one of the most known latin sentences in such a way is like trying to amuse people with talking about the parrot sketch.

Perhaps someone could try to translate 'multi-headed dicks' into latin? Think about it. It's either the RPGs or the multi-headed dicks for you.

Penis Multitestus. Penis Multicaptus. Aut RPG aut Penis Multicaptus. Or "Aut RPG aut Hines Mentecaptus".

petehcopy.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom