Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ This new post box is making me want to suck my own dick

Bring back the old post box?

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Can anyone tell me why you guys got rid of the old post box? This new one is shit. it embeds all the media which makes quoting posts with anything but words a pain in the ass. Inserting link/img/etc is also a shitty experience because pressing the button brings up a prompt to auto-embed instead of applying the tags to selected text. And I'm glad I know the good emotes from memory because fuck, once was enough with this new emote menu

Also, I changed the color of my about:blank page to be easier on the eyes only to return to the codex and find out this new shit forces me to go back to the glaring white, because for some god forsaken reason the post box uses the same color you set for about:blank. Why the fuck is it in iframe anyway? Found that out almost by coincidence, but not after scouring the horrible trainwreck that is the codex frontend code

inb4 use the featureless editor :^)

pippin

Use the Codex built-in Twitter to start #postboxgate

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
is making me want to suck my own dick

is this actually possible?:philosoraptor:

Yes, but you have to surgically remove at least couple of ribs, be one of the most agile/flexible persons in the world, and then have a longer-than-average penis.

Whether such persons actually exist, however, is unknown at this time, as anyone capable of sucking their own dicks would never leave their homes.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I was flexible enough to do it years ago before the booze, but I've never been gay enough to taste my own semen.

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It sometimes acts odd for me...

L4fvZwL.png

Khor1255

Arcane
Well that says more about yo....nvrmnd

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom