Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This site is a hate filled cesspool

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
That OP bait is just lame of course and obviously meant as a parody. I just don't see the point.
I have to say that some of these circlejerks you guys are engaging in recently are too gay even for my taste.
inXile drama is another case.
I feel left out.
:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

Lucky

Arcane
Watched TVitz and seen our Benevolent and Glorious EU sponsored agit prop educational advisement about some European week of Sports or some shit.... Half people there were black; OK EU gonna multicult stroked dust from my remote and changed channel: Match between junior representations of Polant and nue Merkel Reich... 2/3 of germans are blacks... rest must be those poor Syrian refugees Commissar heard so much... Cursed but Gaymanistan gonna gay; Then gazed from my basement window to check the weather and if to go to Juice owned Market and buy Danish beer or not to.... and saw girl with whom Commissar went to school with negro baby.... So don't speak about imagining things nue fag.

Itz Comming:kfc:

It's just conspiracy theory and shit yo. People who want to have nations are nationalists and that is wrong and stuff. We should just let every illiterate on earth flood in and get free childcare payed for by literally cuckolding all the white males of the country through taxing them to pay for immigrant babies :lol:

It used to be that racis was not applied to immigration. Now that is all it takes to be a racis, pretty much the definition. If you don't want immigration you a racis.

It astounds me how dumb people are to fall for this, and you would think even the dindu in white countries would realize once they get there that once borders are opened up all the reasons they came in the first place will disappear. And they are disappearing quick.

Stop blaming white people for all your failures and claiming credit for everything they've made, and start taking responsibility for your own mess. That is the only way you will ever solve your problems.

Hold on, rather than a challenge we might be witnessing something else. Something beautiful. The young, eager male seems receptive to the incomprehensibility that indicates a seasoned elder, subtly aligning to his tone. Could this be...love?

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
On one hand, the amount of racism on this website is intolerable.

On the other hand, it's fairly entertaining.

What to do....

Intolerance to racism is everywhere, but good entertainment is hard to come by.
6y7u6Nm.jpg

Trias_Betrayed

Scholar
Yeah, the "I"m above it all because I'm like a libertarian and stuff man" just indicates that you're a beta male faggot afraid to take a stand in either direction

nomask7

Arcane
Hold on, rather than a challenge we might be witnessing something else. Something beautiful. The young, eager male seems receptive to the incomprehensibility that indicates a seasoned elder, subtly aligning to his tone. Could this be...love?

Take a look at this, kids - all you have to do to make an entire race of try-hards kill themselves is make the idea of their racial suicide look cool to them.

About three generations of whites resisted this brainwashing, that is until facebook was invented and people suddenly became obsessed with social stuff, because suddenly they had social life. Suddenly looking cool was the most important thing.

It's cool to kill yourselves, yep. You won't be an embarrassing and puzzling footnote in history, you'll be a cool kid with all the cool people thinking you're cool, uh huh! Now if only you were cool enough to do it before somebody manages to change your mind then you would be mega cool.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
On one hand, the amount of racism on this website is intolerable.

On the other hand, it's fairly entertaining.

What to do....

Intolerance to racism is everywhere, but good entertainment is hard to come by.
6y7u6Nm.jpg
i saw another version of this where explosion happened and "keep calm and at least you are virtuous"

the original post got modded in gamefaqs so i lost the image lol

Lucky

Arcane
Take a look at this, kids - all you have to do to make an entire race of try-hards kill themselves is make the idea of their racial suicide look cool to them.

About three generations of whites resisted this brainwashing, that is until facebook was invented and people suddenly became obsessed with social stuff, because suddenly they had social life. Suddenly looking cool was the most important thing.

It's cool to kill yourselves, yep. You won't be an embarrassing and puzzling footnote in history, you'll be a cool kid with all the cool people thinking you're cool, uh huh! Now if only you were cool enough to do it before somebody manages to change your mind then you would be mega cool.

With that, it seems our lovers have left. Our glimpse into their baffling lifestyle ends, but there are yet different specimens to be studied. Join us next time when we travel to the dark corners of the Science jungle and observe the Matrix-nazis live in constant existential dread for ill-conceived reasons. A sobering experience.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
If this planet and the history and peoples on this planet don't make you a hate-filled paranoiac, there's something deeply wrong with you. You can say a lot of bad things about Jews, but at least they are largely hate-filled paranoiacs, so they got that right.

Since when has not wanting to be nuked by neighbor countries with developing nuclear programs who say they want to nuke you paranoia? Or wanting to not be blown up by Palestinians who paint huge murals of their many martyrs who blow up innocent jews?

If not wanting to be blown up is paranoia then paranoia means normal. Also, why is it okay for the left to hate jews? And why is the term Zionist not a racist hate term? And why do only the jews get blamed for going back to Israel when it was the UN who set that up and made the call?

Lastly, hate is fun and some people deserve it, like political cultists and Muslims. I left and refused to be confirmed in the Catholic faith because they had institutionalized kid rape and all the tithe money the collected was used as rape hush money instead of doing some sort of good. I also gave all Catholics I knew shit, especially if they tithed since they were perpetuating the problem. I see no reason for everyone not to give Muslims a ration of shit until they clean house and end their rape culture, maniacal wonton killing, and women slavery. If I was raised Muslim I would for certain renounce my faith since I do not want to be associated with a culture of rape, women slavery, and killing as many innocent people as possible to be super cool and popular post humorously. If I was in a wine tasting club that I found out had a significant percentage of members who ate babies I would renounce my membership post haste. Why? Because that is what normal people do. You leave groups that are chock ful'o psychos, pederasts, and rapists.

nomask7

Arcane
Since when has not wanting to be nuked by neighbor countries with developing nuclear programs who say they want to nuke you paranoia? Or wanting to not be blown up by Palestinians who paint huge murals of their many martyrs who blow up innocent jews?

If not wanting to be blown up is paranoia then paranoia means normal. Also, why is it okay for the left to hate jews? And why is the term Zionist not a racist hate term? And why do only the jews get blamed for going back to Israel when it was the UN who set that up and made the call?

Lastly, hate is fun and some people deserve it, like political cultists and Muslims. I left and refused to be confirmed in the Catholic faith because they had institutionalized kid rape and all the tithe money the collected was used as rape hush money instead of doing some sort of good. I also gave all Catholics I knew shit, especially if they tithed since they were perpetuating the problem. I see no reason for everyone not to give Muslims a ration of shit until they clean house and end their rape culture, maniacal wonton killing, and women slavery. If I was raised Muslim I would for certain renounce my faith since I do not want to be associated with a culture of rape, women slavery, and killing as many innocent people as possible to be super cool and popular post humorously. If I was in a wine tasting club that I found out had a significant percentage of members who ate babies I would renounce my membership post haste. Why? Because that is what normal people do. You leave groups that are chock ful'o psychos, pederasts, and rapists.

By 'paranoiac' I meant 'a person who is sane', so I guess I was mostly agreeing with your attitude. I wasn't being sarcastic, if that's not clear.

nomask7

Arcane
With that, it seems our lovers have left. Our glimpse into their baffling lifestyle ends, but there are yet different specimens to be studied. Join us next time when we travel to the dark corners of the Science jungle and observe the Matrix-nazis live in constant existential dread for ill-conceived reasons. A sobering experience.

I believe it is 'living' not 'live'.

Your attempts at intelligent, old-school prose would make a better impression if you could manage basic English grammar.

Trias_Betrayed

Scholar
Yeah but he watched zootopia and smokes weed, he's way smart, man. I mean u know that like 98% of scientists agree that climate change is the only threat that we face and that race totally don't real cause we can mate with blacks right? I mean, sure we consider neandertals separate from humans and we could mate with them too but...that was like, different man. And you know, you can breed a greyhound and a german shepherd so like, they must be the same in every way too man like wow, science and stuff.

kris

Arcane
It's just conspiracy theory and shit yo. People who want to have nations are nationalists and that is wrong and stuff. We should just let every illiterate on earth flood in and get free childcare payed for by literally cuckolding all the white males of the country through taxing them to pay for immigrant babies :lol:

It used to be that racis was not applied to immigration. Now that is all it takes to be a racis, pretty much the definition. If you don't want immigration you a racis.

It astounds me how dumb people are to fall for this, and you would think even the dindu in white countries would realize once they get there that once borders are opened up all the reasons they came in the first place will disappear. And they are disappearing quick.

Stop blaming white people for all your failures and claiming credit for everything they've made, and start taking responsibility for your own mess. That is the only way you will ever solve your problems.

I am kind of disappointed that everyone did not just give this post "racist" rating.

Lucky

Arcane
I believe it is 'living' not 'live'.

Your attempts at intelligent, old-school prose would make a better impression if you could manage basic English grammar.

Yeah but he watched zootopia and smokes weed, he's way smart, man. I mean u know that like 98% of scientists agree that climate change is the only threat that we face and that race totally don't real cause we can mate with blacks right? I mean, sure we consider neandertals separate from humans and we could mate with them too but...that was like, different man. And you know, you can breed a greyhound and a german shepherd so like, they must be the same in every way too man like wow, science and stuff.

We are between seasons right now, but are always looking for more material. Feel free to provide us with more samples through our automated hotline, right after the beep.

If you want to rant impotently, press 1.
If you want to cite memes, press 2.
If you're off your medication, press 3.
If you want to hate discriminately, press 4.
If you're out of alcohol, press 5.
If you want to miscorrect language, press 6.
If you can't deal with it anymore, press 7.
If you want to awkwardly project, press 8.
If you just want to be held, press 9.

Thank you for using our hotline.

nomask7

Arcane
If you want to miscorrect language, press 6.

Miscorrect? AHAHAHAH. So, according to you people "observe (somebody's) (to) live", they don't "observe (somebody's) living"? Really? And I'm not even focusing on the advanced grammar part of the issue here, namely the gerund requiring a possessive case for the word preceding it, i.e. it should be "observe someone's living", not the weirdo construction "observe someone living".

EDIT:

If you want to rant impotently, press 1.

In any ordinary world, truths such as those about race spoken on interent forums would quickly have a snowball effect via word of mouth and activism, and before you knew it the Fourth Reich would arise.

Indeed, as far as you know, you should be worried about contingencies like that (the Mossad sure is). Remember the Third Reich? It wasn't impotent ranting, except in the beginning. It may seem like the world has always been securely in the hands of vapid nihilists like you, but assumptions like that don't impress people who know history.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Illuvatard

Unwanted

Tee hee poopy poopy.

Quit being such a homophobe, shitlord. Ironic since it's only extreme beta cucks and literal faggots among the white male population who hold such retarded views. But then you are obviously some kind of rainbow diversity dindu since you are pretty much illiterate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom