Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Three Classics You Would Buy on Ebay

Luzur

Good Sir
Well Danny mah boi, if that been a real copy it would have been more aged then what yours looks like and as mentioned there are alot of creeps out there that make new copies, ive been ebaying and random collecting for years, and ive only seen TWO real Akalabeth's for sale sofar, and those looked like they had been thumbed through for decades, faded stickers, ripped bags, dog-eared manual etc and one had hand-drawn maps from the original owner to verificate it as old enough to be original.

Just like you i bought an Apple IIe some years ago, got loads of stuff with it and in a disk-case i found this:

47ch8MR.jpg

Could be the real deal, could be fake, i dunno, i never tried to sell it for 90k USD, i just secured the sticker on it with tape since it was so dried up that it came off.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom