Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Time Travel! Yesterday's backup put back.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
you're never going to hear anything about your moderating style from me ever again.
What makes you think I would put a great value on that? Your resistance only makes my cock harder. The more silly your attempts to caricature me get, the more assured I feel that you're bullshitting.

spacemoose

Erudite
let me lay it out for your simple mind:

1. your moderation is shit

2. I and others would like a subforum without your moderation

3. if we have this subforum, we'd have nothing to complain about

The_Pope

Scholar
The blatant asshattery of those threads doesn't get any LULz from me. I like my interweb humor with a little subtlety.

The best lulz come when you think it's real for the first few paragraphs - kind of like that semifake mass effect interview that started the JACK BAUER, COLLAR GRABBER EXTREME stuff.

elander_

Arbiter
The Lulz forum, i like it. Just rename Retardo Land to the Lulz Forum and then Spacemoose and xedoc will be in their natural environment.

spacemoose

Erudite
that's because those threads were cut down in their youth. with no chance to flourish.

besides, no one would be forcing you to even look at the low-moderation subforum. you can stick to serious business

spacemoose

Erudite
elander_ said:
The Lulz forum, i like it. Just rename Retardo Land to the Lulz Forum and then Spacemoose and xedoc will be in their natural environment.

that would be great. as long as the threads in it were unlocked

dagorkan

Arbiter
No it wouldn't, we need a Retardoland and a Lulz forum, what's so difficult about creating one extra forum? I am assuming you don't want every retardo'd thread to come to your forum.

Nutcracker

Scholar
I dont know that i'd want an unlocked retardoland. All i want is a GD that still has lulz and doesnt revolve around 40K/free market 24/7. If you make a separate LULZ forum, all that would mean is everything remotely funny would go in there with all the other retarded shit, 3 post spam threads...and GD would become too serious. It would polarise the level of discourse too much. Plus all the legendary shit like "in my defence" and "gay test" dont deserve to be spammed by some necromancer, or fall to page 1000 amongst a pile of "post your favourite hentai". I would support a NSFW subforum, but leave retardoland as it is and keep a balance in GD.

elander_

Arbiter
Think about it. Some of those retardo threads could be turned into great lulz threads. Just think of the great potential of turning something retarded into something fun.

dagorkan

Arbiter
Nutcracker said:
...and GD would become too serious.
So? That would be good. A Lulz and a Serious Business forum, pick and choose depending on your mood that day.

xedoc gpr

Scholar
Does anyone else visit OCRemix? If so, this is like an exact replication of what happened there a little while ago. They had their unmoderated forum filled with the same idiots as on here, and it was starting to get out of control, with people being "rebels" against mods and such.

Their solution was basically to delete the forum and delete all the threads in it.

And it seemed to have worked out.

So just like on this forum, they eventually had to choose between the focus of the site (Game remixes) and repetitive humor. They chose the first.

Instead let's remember the good old times:

Wow, you're right! One post from a member with 5 posts saying the Codex was bad in 2004 sure proves a lot.

vrok

Liturgist
xedoc gpr said:
Wow, you're right! One post from a member with 5 posts saying the Codex was bad in 2004 sure proves a lot.
Read the fucking thread before commenting moron. It's only 6 pages. I wasn't trying to "prove" anything. And read the second thread while you're at it. Tubgirled by an admin in news comments. Absolutely hilarious.

spacemoose

Erudite
I'm adding these promising threads to the list of those curelly slain by a loathsome individual:

A solution to the German problem
Is accurately predicting the future impossible?
Undetected Sarcasm

Nutcracker

Scholar
I'll add:

"[ Poll ] For which Codexer would you most likely be attracted to?"

(destroyed by KC fooling with the poll options. Was generating great lulz at the time)

"Who says real life can't be like an RPG?"

Also, vrok wins.

xedoc gpr

Scholar
vrok said:
Read the fucking thread before commenting moron. It's only 6 pages.

And?

Did this vrok guy change his name from something else? I have no idea who this person is, even though he apparently registered in 2005.

And swear some more, plz.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
1. your moderation is shit
My moderation is pretty good.
KC, do you realize how pathetic your posts are?
Do you realize how transparent your continual declarations are?
"[ Poll ] For which Codexer would you most likely be attracted to?"
(destroyed by KC fooling with the poll options. Was generating great lulz at the time)
Haha. Yeah, I truly ruined a great thing there. This is a joke.

Nutcracker

Scholar
Here's a fun fact - KC joined 1 week before me in 2005, and now has 11000 more posts than me.

R00fles!

spacemoose

Erudite
now now, nutcracker, every one of those ~12000 has been a <s> steaming </s> shining <s> turd </s> pearl of wisdom

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Spacemoose said:
now now, nutcracker, every one of those ~12000 has been a <s> steaming </s> shining <s> turd </s> pearl of wisdom
Guys Spacemoose deserves his own forum
spacemoose.jpg

3. if we have this subforum, we'd have nothing to complain about
I have an excellent idea:
http://www.duckandcover.cx/
Bye, Spacemoose!

dagorkan

Arbiter
Yeah, ban him to posting in Retardoland. He can play with himself and imagine the great potential of the threads he's creating. Pooper can watch over him and make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
He was just pissed at you. And can you read the names of those threads without r00fling? Great lulz ensued, thanks to Spacemoose.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom