Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Todd Howard joins the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences Hall of Fame

racofer

Thread Incliner
9gFIsPh.gif

A horse of course

Great news. Todd is the most important figure in RPGs - nay, gaming as a whole - of the past ten years.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Todd Howard is the genius who is behind the spectacular 3D reimagining of an old farty game which used old sprites because old computers just didn't know any better. The emotional story of looking for the middle-aged man has captured fervent imaginations of millions. And who could forget the stirring character of Moira, modeled after Todd Howard's own mother.

And of course there's Harold, the most inspired character of all, whose fate made us all contemplate what we have been doing to the environment. The subtle parallels to the "burning bush" mythos are only the icing on the cake of Todd Howard's brilliance.

(vomits)

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Well, he did make a truckload of money for the company. Especially considering it's RPGs we're talking about here.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
At least make it semi-believable. Tag an original IP from Bethesda like, "Elder Scrolls Mastermind". No?

tamriel-667x375.jpg

Oh...

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I was playing The Void and Planescape Torment thinking how shit dumb entertainment games are. Then I played Oblivion and Skyrim and regained hope in games with a knowledge that there are some great pieces of art in gaming industry.

mixer

Learned
Not the first marketing expert on that list.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom