Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #63: A Look Back on Development (McComb on cut content)

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
:hmmm:

b3a10abef396f68423bc6a60d2bbf40cb78298afa309f51c76c94130124b681c.jpg

Septaryeth

Augur
I thought CMA is writing The Toy? Without it, just how much input does he have in this game?

Considering he's one of the most anticipated human stretch goals and he's the mastermind behind PS: T, cutting his content almost sounds like a scam.

Sprout

Educated
I thought CMA is writing The Toy? Without it, just how much input does he have in this game?
Considering he's one of the most anticipated human stretch goals and he's the mastermind behind PS: T, cutting his content almost sounds like a scam.
He participated in the early story creation process. Helped out with story concepts/structure, plot direction, player agency.. Stuff like that. He was basically the sounding board when the story was hashed out but he definitely isn't the one writing the game. I don't think they ever specifically stated which companion he was writing, but pretty sure it wasn't the toy. Doesn't mean it wasn't one of the other two companions cut, though those two were present in the original vision document pitched during the kickstarter. Meaning before Mr. Avellone was onboard, so who knows.:?

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera

MCA wrote The Boy, not The Toy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom