Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment KS killing the server?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The site is running incredibly slow. Apparently the new server might not be able to take this much load?

Esquilax

Arcane
Apparently the new server might not be able to take this much load?

Then again, not even Jenna Haze could handle the load I unleashed when I saw how much money Torment had raised only a few hours in.

I'm not having any issues with the site running slowly.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Didn't notice anything off... 490 people on atm and the load is 0.40 so it's not a server issue.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
It's a great day for gay jokes.

The forums didn't load for me once but I refreshed it and now it's fine.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
550 people online atm... XF doesn't seem to keep any stats on record highs for users online, but this is probably up there.

Edit: 565 now.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
550 people online atm... XF doesn't seem to keep any stats on record highs for users online, but this is probably up there.
Admin Panel -> Tools -> Daily Statistics -> Tick Users Active, Date Preset to All Time (though stats only started Jan 2012 with XF) -> Show

We broke most posts ever, most brofists and most users active today.

codex_stats.png

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Admin Panel -> Tools -> Daily Statistics -> Tick Users Active, Date Preset to All Time (though stats only started Jan 2012 with XF) -> Show

View attachment 1186

I've looked at that but the numbers of "users active" don't really match the regular 300-400 people online we have. I think I read somewhere that that metric is the number of users who have logged in that day... which isn't the same thing.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing

View attachment 1186

:necro:

The Watch have recently laid bare their forums stats as well. Here's the current year (blue= posts per week, red = unique active users per week):

vg5eCST.jpg

Since those are weekly numbers, they're not easy to compare with our daily graph. Can we still measure up, or have we fallen to second place?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

View attachment 1186

:necro:

The Watch have recently laid bare their forums stats as well. Here's the current year (blue= posts per week, red = unique active users per week):

vg5eCST.jpg

Since those are weekly numbers, they're not easy to compare with our daily graph. Can we still measure up, or have we fallen to second place?
Weekly stats.

stats.png

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Now put the brofist numbers back on the chart!

It is not like there exists a secret underground brofist market after the great button purge?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It like, the KS was Tormenting the server. Yeeeaahh!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom