Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Damn this EA campaign sucked! To little info. on a development that already is behind schedule. What would be the purpose of another update if they will release it near the begging of 2017? Maybe they have in mind to post pone it again...

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
  • Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions and Chrono Trigger could be released on Steam before the end of 2017.

Interesting.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions, Chrono Trigger and Torment: Tides of Numenera could be released on Steam before the end of 2017.

:smug:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://colinmccomb.com/and-here-we-are/

AND HERE WE ARE.

Four years ago, I wrote this.

Re-reading it, and looking back at what we’ve done in the time since, I’m extraordinarily proud of what we’ve accomplished, and how closely we’ve adhered to that original vision. I’m hugely fortunate to have had the opportunity to work closely with Adam Heine and Kevin Saunders in those early days to craft the experience you’re going to enjoy soon.

We’ve worked our asses off to get here. It’s been a long road. But I hope you’ll agree that it’s been worth the wait.

jungl

Augur
They going have to delay it at least 1 more year so it can unseat duke nukem forever as the ultimate disappointment in gaming.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Of all its many outrages, probably the worst thing that No Man's Sky did was create a near certainty that it will be that benchmark henceforth.

someone is spamming or is this a joke to see if the forum is not dead? :)
https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16280

"vmax male enhancement has no reactions on the body and it builds the testosterone level in the body in an astonishing way. It gives greater and harder erections accordingly enhancing your s3xual execution in the bed. Take 2 containers of vmax once a day for no less than two months and get best outcomes from this supplement. It helps in boosting the s3xual stamina and keeps you s3xually dynamic. Simply take 1 container in the morning and 1 case before setting off to the bed with ordinary water and sound eating regimen too. "

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
someone is spamming or is this a joke to see if the forum is not dead? :)
https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16280

"vmax male enhancement has no reactions on the body and it builds the testosterone level in the body in an astonishing way. It gives greater and harder erections accordingly enhancing your s3xual execution in the bed. Take 2 containers of vmax once a day for no less than two months and get best outcomes from this supplement. It helps in boosting the s3xual stamina and keeps you s3xually dynamic. Simply take 1 container in the morning and 1 case before setting off to the bed with ordinary water and sound eating regimen too. "
I thought at first that was the new content for the game :)

Plot twist: It is the inscription on the Notch backer monolith written by MRY.

throwaway

Cipher
Are we any closer to getting something more specific than Q1? The only thing I remember about this game at this point is that some of its writers are Russophobic.

Fry

Arcane
Are we any closer to getting something more specific than Q1?

Since we're closer to Q1, yes, we are closer to something more specific than "Q1". No actual date yet, though.

The only thing I remember about this game at this point is that some of its writers are Russophobic.

Huh?

throwaway

Cipher
Infinitron & Fry I'm referring to Cmcc's and Gavin's tireless evil Putin messed with US democracy tirades on twitter. Of all the shit Trump has stirred this one perplexingly seems like the one they fixate on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom