Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Transistor - sci-fi action-RPG from the makers of Bastion

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This appeals to my hipster sensibilities, will purchase and play. :)
We know you have shit taste, yes.
It's wonderful taste. Look at all these boys afraid of a woman with a big sword.

Cool name

Arcane
ITT Kodeksia does try too hard.

The weird sword thingie, the slightly surreal art, and all the red eyes did win me over quite effortessly. At least it is not another shooter about soldiers nor another rpg about dudes in armor. Meh. If this bleep is 'hipster' then I welcome our new thick framed glasses wearing overlords. It does look pretty cool.

BobtheTree

Savant
Bastion was one of the few ARPGesque games I enjoyed so I imagine I'll probably enjoy this one.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
Female protagonist?

Not buying.

Games really to need to stop pushing the jewish multicultural rule of woman being equal to men.

Cool name

Arcane
Female protagonist?

Not buying.

Games really to need to stop pushing the jewish multicultural rule of woman being equal to men.

I really hate what men have become.

That's why many of them will be purged when the revolution comes

2yuhzwm.png

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
The music in the trailer was shit, but the city and the artstyle looked ok. Not a fan of that big sword as it looks retarded, then again, I don't really care that much,

Krivol

Magister
Are you really talking about H'n'S with huge swords and are you thinking it's gonna be good? The only true H'n'S 4 codexer is Stone Soup :obviously:

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Who cares, there are 90% percent chances that the mechanics will be shit as with every fucking cRPG ever made.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Could someone change the title into something that does not give me false hope that is immediately brutally crushed when I remember this is not a sci-fi RPG after all?

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
The art direction is good enough to draw my attention. Sadly I didn't like Bastion all that much, so this is not going to be my day one purchase. Maybe when the price reaches rock-bottom...

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Could someone change the title into something that does not give me false hope that is immediately brutally crushed when I remember this is not a sci-fi RPG after all?

There is the ''(!)'' and its in the popamole section.

Tigranes

Arcane
Looks exactly like Bastion - that is, a simple platform-ish game with lots of pretties, style and charm thrown on top. Worked for me at $15, but this particular style isn't as appealing. We'll see... maybe they actually design some gameplay in.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Didn't like bastion. this looks like bastion with worse music. Goes into the "can't be arsed" pile.

Gozma

Arcane
I thought Bastion was a flash platformer like the time-reverse indie game, this looks like either some kind of SRPG or a Diablo game. The stuff that could be platforming there looked like cutscenes.

Edit - My bad, Bastion looks like a Diablo game also. I played that Eastern European Diablo game with a woman protagonist like 6 years ago so I have about 9 years left until I will want to play a Diablo game again. And in 2014, forget about it, too many games.

Borelli

Arcane
From being a real time action game to pause > issue orders > orders get carried out by themselves? Only 1 weapon so they better put some bitchin customization on it otherwise it's :decline:.

Tigranes

Arcane
Yeah, they've mixed it up which is good but at the moment it looks very simple and OP. Definitely is slick and pretty, but we'll see how much substance that combat system receives.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom