Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tree of Life- That 'ol UO feeling

GM_JamesPro

Savant
I'm guessing your down in the southern section of the world? We have to head down that way to run a supply of copper down for armor and weapons. We can meet up with you down there and bring you back to our base. I'm not sure what time Dark will be on. We pulled an all nighter last night so I'm sure he's sleeping. We can get you onto our TeamSpeak server so we can coordinate a location to meet.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
868uayd.jpg

This is the location of my base camp. I'm ready to head out. You can slip me the TeamSpeak server info and I'll pop in.

GM_JamesPro

Savant
lol you are actually right by our outpost. Our OutPost is on the last Island before the Main Land. On the map see that beach at the very bottom of the Island that almost connects to the Main Land. We control that beach. Come on over.

GM_JamesPro

Savant
I'm out on the beach right now. I'm MrCrunch in game. I'm the leader of Militia and Dark is now the leader of MilitiaX

Hobo Elf

Arcane
lol you are actually right by our outpost. Our OutPost is on the last Island before the Main Land. On the map see that beach at the very bottom of the Island that almost connects to the Main Land. We control that beach. Come on over.

I'm on my way now. If you still wanna PM me the info for the TS server I'll be happy to join you guys there as well.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Meh, I think I might bend and buy it if we're gonna have a Codex crew. Any ol' FOnline chaps are willing to join? Seems like this game got kinda similiar goals.
The Brazilian Slaughter , Surf Solar , Redeye , Hoaxmetal , Zdzisiu ?
I bet I missed a lot of fellow Codexers/NMA'ers but hell, it was like in 2010.
I would consider joining with fellow degenerates as this shit reminds me of the sweet sweet butthurt of H&H days, but my MA is killing me at the moment. And Im not entirely sure if I can spend 20$ on a game right now.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Come join us you faygits. There's tension between the guilds and we need more hands to put all the filthy foreigners in their place.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
I love to see when Brazilians are given "Evil Dark Horde of Doom" status in MMORPGs. One day we will conquer the world, cucks!

Meh, I think I might bend and buy it if we're gonna have a Codex crew. Any ol' FOnline chaps are willing to join? Seems like this game got kinda similiar goals.
The Brazilian Slaughter , Surf Solar , Redeye , Hoaxmetal , Zdzisiu ?
I bet I missed a lot of fellow Codexers/NMA'ers but hell, it was like in 2010.

Sorry battle brother Cheetah, but I will not. I'm alergic this 'buying' or 'paying' stuff. Also internetless for a while.

I'm psyching myself to a future Ashes of Phoenix wipe in late June-July. The Family will rise again!
The Brazilian Horde is a very real thing- Tales of their exploits are still told to scare children into being good.

We have allied with the brazilian Horde in our vicinity,now its the Taiwanese (who we had a truce with and they broke it) that we are trying to destroy. If I run into any Mongolians I am just quitting the fucking game ASAP.

C'mon guys , join us. Our Guild has taken some major hits from these taiwan bastards and since China wont do its job and shackle these fuckers, we need help before all the people in our Southern guild quit from frustration or are forced to relocate .

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
How's that MMO development going btw.
Wow killer?
The one you made that thread about. Hopefully the Tree of Life isn't taking away too much time from James' development time on both Greed Monger and Zombie Survival Game.
Oh you...

I have no idea. Tree Of Life is taking alot of my time from real life but real life is overrated anyhow. The Graphics are great but the gameplay gets old and permadeath kind of ruins the fun. I wanted to be a mage and instead I am a level 7 burger flipper. Bullshit.

Come play tree of Life with us dammit.

Avellion

Erudite
I will probably be joining you guys. It seems so, comfy. Not to mention, I wanna join your crusade to hunt down some BR monkeys (Felipepepe and The Brazilian Slaughter are cool though, no issues with them).

Do you know any place I can buy it that ISNT Steam?

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
I will probably be joining you guys. It seems so, comfy. Not to mention, I wanna join your crusade to hunt down some BR monkeys (Felipepepe and The Brazilian Slaughter are cool though, no issues with them).

Do you know any place I can buy it that ISNT Steam?
Only Steam =(

Its sucks but it is what it is....

Let us know- we need good people badly right now.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
It is a very comfy game when you aren't being hunted down by niggardly taiwanese. At least I was able to call their guild leader a man attracted to other men and who is of african origin, before I swiped all the copper he mined for. Sure he killed me in retaliation, but it was worth the one wooden piece that I dropped when I died. :smug:

Avellion

Erudite
I started at the wrong side of the world I think.

Its going to be a long way up to Hobo Elf. Its the journey to the north. Hopefully my inevitable deaths wont set me too much back.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
7VOjX8B.jpg

This fucking game, man. We went to grief the Taiwanes' base and I started destroying their stone wall construction kits. Then I got a better plan and began setting them up to be built infront of their base gates. I went back to our outpost to collect some stones and crafted them into stuff needed to build the walls and here we are now.

Avellion

Erudite
Other than some latency issues, I am currently enjoying this game.

Currently specialized at hammers. Cant wait to whack some people who were born in the wrong country. Hopefully the lag wont make it too difficult on me though.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
zXLCRpk.jpg

What's a sandbox MMO without griefing and revenge? This morning I fixed our whole outpost because a bunch of guys had broken in and griefed it. I asked around if anyone know who they were. In the end I figured out that one of the guys was the guild leader of a bigger Raid guild called Havoc. I found their coords on the forum and went to scout the place out to confirm the coords. They were correct. As soon as I got there I saw the main shithead himself come out from a distance with a small wagon probably filled with valuables. I tried to kill him but I wasn't carrying my better sword on me so he got away. Doh! That's what you get for being prepared only for a scouting mission and not for PvP. He was flagged red, too, so I would've gotten all his stuff. But mostly I'd just want to make him mad. Next time I'll be prepared, I hope.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I may actually get this in a few hours.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom