Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
MCA is a closet homosexual and his hidden, sinful and stormy relationship with Tim Cain caused him to leave Obsidian.

Josh Sawyer has made Codex his bitch over and over again and, despite the denial, Codexers are cucks who secretly love it. Suck it down.

The original Realms of Arkania series have really bad interface and terrible 'in town' 3d where everything looks the same, making town exploration unnecessarily confusing, even for the time, and is a prime candidate for a full series remake.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The original Realms of Arkania series have really bad interface and terrible 'in town' 3d where everything looks the same, making town exploration unnecessarily confusing, even for the time, and is a prime candidate for a full series remake.
Crafty Studios did an excellent job recreating the first game for a modern audience.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You need Realms of Arkania HD.

Kiste

Augur
Turn-based combat was a crutch back when we did not have enough computing power. Now we can do real-time combat.

pippin

0ce8569ffc.jpg

You need Realms of Arkania HD.

Oh yes. It's been ages since RoA HD was released, and modern players can't be expected to utilise outdated graphics and interface. Plus you just know there's so many gameplay changes that RoA HD wanted to implement, but couldn't because the technology held them back.

We need a 'Realms of Arkania HD Rebooted', asap.

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I had a Skyrim marathon with my girlfriend on Christmas, we made a pretty princess Breton, got a meatloaf thong wearing big cock nord as our follower, set the game difficulty on master and let the mods fly baby and it was glorious!
Doctor Howard or how I learned to love the popamole

Jason Liang

Arcane
The final 3 Rance games WILL NEVER BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH.

Or EVEN IF they are translated into English, by the time it happens, you'll be too old to fap.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom