Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trolling of a CoDtard

Suchy

Arcane
Some guy records a kid arguing with him, then plays it back making the tard arguing with himself, without him realising.

:avatard:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
It happens because most of us don't realize how we sound when we speak. Hearing a playback of your voice and realizing that it is you can be a terrifying experience.

Suchy

Arcane
The recording was repeated three times and that kid still kept on arguing. It's like memory of a fish that lasts 8 seconds.

canakin

Cipher
wanna troll cod? get an online crack, equip all the explosive weapons (grenade launchers, underbarrel grenade launchers, rpgs etc.), spam em all across the map, watch the butthurt.

Suchy

Arcane
Why are so many CoD players British?
I don't know, but doesn't it perfectly fit to a chav image?

jWrlK.jpg

laclongquan

Arcane
It happens because most of us don't realize how we sound when we speak. Hearing a playback of your voice and realizing that it is you can be a terrifying experience.
First time I heard my voice on the loudspeaker system in Uni auditorium, I vowed never to sing outside again. Even though I think I have pretty good voice that can do justice to the 80-90s pop music I like to sing. Never ever.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom