Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trolling of a CoDtard

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dat outer sock.

Then again, i'd probably do the same if i was in the inhabitable north.

Duckard

Augur
Dat outer sock.

Then again, i'd probably do the same if i was in the inhabitable north.

The preferred terminology is sock tuck, and it can actually be pulled off on very rare occasions.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
it can actually be pulled off

I'm not seeing that chance happening
5965a128.jpg

unless you mean a baby

babies can get away with anything

Duckard

Augur
It can be pulled off if tall + thin + very narrow pant legs + looks good in pants with narrow legs + socks work with rest of outfit (of course, this is just a general thing). The picture you posted has the socks look pretty bad (even has blue lines on them) and legs don't seem narrow enough. Or you can do the hipster thing and tuck your high-contrast faded skinny jeans into rainbow-striped toe socks and wear them with sandals ironically.

But we're supposed to be talking about how the little kiddies playing CoD are morons, right?

Kitako

Arcane
The end of the world won't come by the hand of a vengefoul god, but from these kids growing up and become the guide of the nations.

Angthoron

Arcane
It's quite simple, really. Gamepad + aim assist still hits for shit compared to charging in and stabbing a target that takes 3/4th of your screen.

Ah the awesome joys of playing FPS games on consoles.

Phelot

Arcane

Fear not, this one has helpful subtitles. :smug:

:lol: I see CoD never bothered to fix the broken knifing. It really is fun trolling with that thing since it's basically an instant death weapon you barely have to aim, just run up and if the enemy is on your screen when close enough, he's dead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom