Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trrany appreciation station

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
Are you talking about Tyranny? Why does this site love to make mods of people who don't even like rpgs and/or judges every game based off of superficial nonsense like how much % of the game's budget was wasted on graphics?

Let me guess, this guy's favorite rpgs are dishonored, Doom 3, and Zelda for the gamecube. His most anticipated game since Dragon Age Inquisition came out is Dues Ex: Mankind Divided and he prefers to play games on a console, but if he is forced to play a game on the pc he prefers to use a controller. He is a big fan of Undertail and also likes to watch small boys ride their bicycle by his window and tries to join Pokeman Go groups to try and meet that special someone/child that will let him touch them in their naughty places.

I love rpgs...which is why I don't like any obshitian games so far, especially this one the worst of all.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So, they made him a mod? The changing of nicknames is more fun than tags :lol:

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Are you talking about Tyranny? Why does this site love to make mods of people who don't even like rpgs and/or judges every game based off of superficial nonsense like how much % of the game's budget was wasted on graphics?

Let me guess, this guy's favorite rpgs are dishonored, Doom 3, and Zelda for the gamecube. His most anticipated game since Dragon Age Inquisition came out is Dues Ex: Mankind Divided and he prefers to play games on a console, but if he is forced to play a game on the pc he prefers to use a controller. He is a big fan of Undertail and also likes to watch small boys ride their bicycle by his window and tries to join Pokeman Go groups to try and meet that special someone/child that will let him touch them in their naughty places.

I love rpgs...which is why I don't like any obshitian games so far, especially this one the worst of all.

You love rpgs such as the ones I named? Please name some of them.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
I think Tranny is probably the worst game I have ever seen. Well, the worst RPG anyway. Shitty flash/unity cell phone graphics, hipster subhumans as writers, companions completely devoid of creativity or plausibility but who will no doubt feature a painfully large amount of the content. A 'balanced' game system where every single choice you make is just as good as every other choice for every situation....meaning what's the fucking point. It's everything I didn't like about previous obshitian shit, take that and square it, then add in a bunch of gay sjw crap and make sure every single person actually making the game is incompetent.

That's what this shit game is. I was displeased with WL2 mainly that it's kinda mediocre, but this game already makes it look like a masterpiece and anyone who thinks it looks good is an irredeemable moron.

Mustawd

And not one good rpg named :M

EDIT: I'm starting to think we're getting some kind of SA shitposter invasion.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
What you had against Wasteland 2 faggots? It was great game and one which allowed you to RP and LARP as WCDS chapter and then cleanse the Wastelands from sodomites, furries and :liberals:.

With the Haaaammer and the Boook!

rating_racist.png
rating_racist.png
rating_racist.png
rating_racist.png
rating_racist.png
/
rating_racist.png
rating_racist.png
rating_racist.png
rating_racist.png
rating_racist.png

You are right that Obshitian games past FNV are shit though Comrade.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma

:hmmm:

I played virtually all of them starting with bard's tale and original wasteland, certainly more than faggot roqua ever did.

Everything past Bloodlines and TOEE was shit though. Just a couple exceptions that were mediocre, like WL 2.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space

:hmmm:

I played virtually all of them starting with bard's tale and original wasteland, certainly more than faggot roqua ever did.

Everything past Bloodlines and TOEE was shit though. Just a couple exceptions that were mediocre, like WL 2.

I somewhat agree. Everything considered an rpg after Troika was closed due to the retards who think they are rpg fans sucked - besides spiderweb games which are always acceptable or pretty good, besides a bunch of new games like AoD (Instant Classic), Underrail (instant classic), MMX (instant classic), B;ackguards 1 (instant classic), WL2 was an instant classic with the DC edition, D:OS was pretty decent besides the super console EE edition that fixed nothing shitty about the game unlike WL2's DC which fixed everything shitty about the game.

Also, there are a bunch of decent games out there worth playing like Waste Walkers, Voidspire Tactics, Knights of the Chalice, Last Dream, the new X-Com games, Krai Mira, Hammer & Sickle, Swords & Sorcery Underworld, the RoA remake, JA Flashback was pretty good, the Shadowrun MMO is great, the SRR 3 games are all worth playing, PoE had way better combat than the IE games and was a good crpgg for a RTwP game. Aarklash legacy is a masterpiece on how to do RTwP right and actually make it good. Serpents in the Staglands was a good game despite RTwP combat (still way better than the IE game's combat). And there are probably a ton more I am missing or can't think of off the top of my head.

I honestly don't give a shit how a game looks for the most part as long as it isn't ASCII graphics, has a functional PC GUI that works well, and has some depth and complexity. Full party creation is a huge plus, great TB combat is a huge plus. lots of equipment slots a huge plus, non-OP and non-required crafting a huge plus, a detailed, convoluted, and super complex and intricate character creation and development is the biggest plus you can get.

Tyranny looks good graphics wise to me, the chargen has some decent options, and everything else you said seems to be speculation. I also think Tim Cain worked on this game in some capacity which automatically means it isn't shit and should be bought by all crpg fans out of respect for the greatest crpg developer to exist or ever will exist.

Klarion

Arcane
What an edgelord, and oh look at that register date. LMFAO, be lucky you're allowed to post AT ALL you piece of dumb.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
I somewhat agree. Everything considered an rpg after Troika was closed due to the retards who think they are rpg fans sucked - besides spiderweb games which are always acceptable or pretty good, besides a bunch of new games like AoD (Instant Classic), Underrail (instant classic), MMX (instant classic), B;ackguards 1 (instant classic), WL2 was an instant classic with the DC edition, D:OS was pretty decent besides the super console EE edition that fixed nothing shitty about the game unlike WL2's DC which fixed everything shitty about the game.

Also, there are a bunch of decent games out there worth playing like Waste Walkers, Voidspire Tactics, Knights of the Chalice, Last Dream, the new X-Com games, Krai Mira, Hammer & Sickle, Swords & Sorcery Underworld, the RoA remake, JA Flashback was pretty good, the Shadowrun MMO is great, the SRR 3 games are all worth playing, PoE had way better combat than the IE games and was a good crpgg for a RTwP game. Aarklash legacy is a masterpiece on how to do RTwP right and actually make it good. Serpents in the Staglands was a good game despite RTwP combat (still way better than the IE game's combat). And there are probably a ton more I am missing or can't think of off the top of my head.

I honestly don't give a shit how a game looks for the most part as long as it isn't ASCII graphics, has a functional PC GUI that works well, and has some depth and complexity. Full party creation is a huge plus, great TB combat is a huge plus. lots of equipment slots a huge plus, non-OP and non-required crafting a huge plus, a detailed, convoluted, and super complex and intricate character creation and development is the biggest plus you can get.

Tyranny looks good graphics wise to me, the chargen has some decent options, and everything else you said seems to be speculation. I also think Tim Cain worked on this game in some capacity which automatically means it isn't shit and should be bought by all crpg fans out of respect for the greatest crpg developer to exist or ever will exist.

I see the problem here: you have incredibly shit tastes.

Spiderweb is all the same game over and over. The first and maybe second geneforge are good though. I never played avernum but the same shit applies there. Mainly people just supported his stuff in hopes he'd some day make a higher budget old school RPG. Instead that fucking faggot took all the money and made cell phone games instead, so fuck him with a hammer. I gave him en total about 200 bucks maybe 250...but seriously fuck that scam artist.

Tyrrany - worst graphics I've ever seen for a nonindie PC game. Utter shit, and everything else about it is as bad or worse. I've seen more professional looking (and sounding!) game mods even for obscure as fuck games.

The chargen shit is not even at dungeon siege one level. So generic, so pointless.

Nu xcom - shit.
JA flashback - utter horrible shit.
Shadowrun - mediocre at best, and that's pushing it.
PoE - anyone who thinks it's not pure shit is complete and utter moron.
Krai Mira - the fuck is that?
Hammer & Sickle - same time as toee it was pretty good but liked SS better.
Swords & Sorcery Underworld - sounds like shit but didn't play
Waste Walkers, Voidspire Tactics - never heard of it
Knights of the Chalice - pretty good not stellar though, probably as good as an indie could be
AoD - Game of thrones writers must have played this game, since people just teleport around like crazy to have coversations :lol:
Blackguards is gay shit
MMX looks like shit
Underrail may be OK but I didn't play yet
WL2 DC which is completely consolized? This alone proves you are a moron
RoA remake - shit
Aarklash legacy is a masterpiece on how to do RTwP right - too bad rtwp is only for mouthbreeding morons

Tim Cain is cool and all but this aint the 90s and I am sure he doesn't have full say over what he does, let alone the whole project.

Hegel

Arcane
At first I didn't remember this guy. How many alts is he on?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom