Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trying to remember the name of an old action rpg

Jazz_

Arcane
This has bugged me for a while, back in early 2000s I played a 3d action rpg that had a sort of Darksouls/Arx Fatalis vibe, like the locations and a kind of dreary desolated atmosphere, you fought skeletons that had axes and swords, there were wooden barrels to break and you were in a badly lit castle/dungeons. That's all I remember. And It wasn't a memorable game by any means (well maybe the graphics were good for its time), but the game's atmosphere for some reason stuck with me. Any idea?

sser

Arcane
Developer
Sounds like Enclave. Maybe Die by the Sword or Rune.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom