Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turnbased Tactical JRPG, DragonLore(like FFT, TacticsOgre)

Neul

Barely Literate
Hello.
I am an indy game developer, and my team is now working on a tactical JRPG.
It's called DragonLore.

We are hoping it's going to bring a lot of memories back like FF-Tactics or TacticsOgre once did.
Because when we played, we all had blast. :D

Sadly, there isn't a lot to show at the moment while we are staying up endless nights to publish this game before the Steam gets rid of their Green Light system. Please help us improve the game by giving us feedback, especially if you're a fan of JRPG.

3zV5mh0.jpg

Io9pk3n.jpg

TrIuemE.jpg

dchMivS.gif

SteamCommunity

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Hey Neul welcome to the Codex. I saw your project on Kickstarter. Don't mind these guys. The Codex can be a pretty tough crowd. I'm working on a game too, and while Mustawd has been pretty cool about it, I've gotten plenty of grief from some of the other guys around here. Stick around, become part of the community, and you'll get a feel for what this place is like. Best of luck with your game, even if you are the competition.

Also, it looks like you're already Greenlit. If you don't publish immediately, do you have to start over again? I thought that once you were approved, you were approved.

laclongquan

Arcane
This is the deep, dark, and shamefur dispray of a life with Codex. You dont want to know~

EDIT: and please, ignore that fifth and sixth number. The less we had to say about them the better.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom