Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Turning over a new leaf

Unwanted

Janise

Unwanted
I changed my mind. There is nothing but hatred in my heart.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I saw Burt Reynolds in a high-end restaurant last week. He'd dropped trau at his table and was taking a shit right there on the ground. When the waiter asked him what the fuck he was doing, Reynolds told him that he didn't trust "The health sanitaiton" of their bathrooms, and said he believed that other customers would try to steal his food while he was away

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Liberals are the ones worshiping feminists, homos, and trannies while also sucking up to moslems that would throw them off the roof, stone them, or behead them, without a 2nd thought

Muslims are a minority in the US, and you are treating them as a monolithic group. Christian fundamentalism is a more pressing threat than Islamic fundamentalism.

Nor is killing innocent children in the womb while opposing execution of the most evil scum of the earth on death row.

Abortion is a necessary evil, and if it was outlawed, illegal abortions would occur.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom