Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Point Hospital - Theme Hospital spiritual successor

Discussion in 'Strategy and Simulation' started by LESS T_T, Jan 12, 2018.

1. LESS T_T Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

LESS T_T
    Parrots:
    Codex 2014
    Click here and disable ads!
    http://www.pcgamer.com/world-exclus...n-stage-at-the-pc-gamer-weekender-next-month/

• Informative Informative x 2
    • :M :M x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Norfleet Moderator

Norfleet
    Parrots:
    He's not saying that nobody made a GOOD copy, though. People HAVE made copies of all the games you listed. They were just bad. It's that nobody seems to have made a copy of Theme Hospital, PERIOD.

^ Top  
  3. Zednick Novice

Zednick
    Parrots:
    And here's the footage. Gameplay starts at about 3:11.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2018
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    • incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Space Satan Arcane

Space Satan
    Parrots:
    Looks and feels just like old Theme Hospital. i would rather see them fix the routine when youu have established hospital and had to face problems with shit like radiators bioiling too hard or get your rating up to win the mission. That was annoying because ratings raise SLOW

^ Top  
  5. Dexter Arcane

Dexter
    Parrots:
    I'ma get it, but it seems a bit... off? Too clinical and polished? I remember the first one being more rough and zany with some of the employees looking like cartoonish characters with those googly eyes and big heads and hobos, this one looks like one of those polished mobile games, also no more dirt and janitorial stuff?

• butthurt butthurt x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Space Satan Arcane

Space Satan
    Parrots:
  9. Alienman Arcane Patron

Alienman
    Parrots:
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
    That looks interesting. Diagnose system could be fun.

^ Top  
  10. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
  11. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • [citation needed] [citation needed] x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. LESS T_T Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

LESS T_T
    Parrots:
    Codex 2014

A special bonus for who joined their mailing list:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...itals-take-on-theme-hospital-hasnt-aged-a-day

• incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    https://www.pcgamer.com/two-point-h...g-the-exact-game-they-want-with-a-few-twists/

• incline incline x 1
    • FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS x 1
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Space Satan Arcane

Space Satan
    Parrots:
    I've seen enough promising remakes and sequels fail miserably to be cautious about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/05/09/two-point-hospital-preview/

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
    [​IMG]

• incline incline x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. LESS T_T Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

LESS T_T
    Parrots:
    Codex 2014

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  20. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  21. Stefan Vujovic Educated

Stefan Vujovic
    Parrots:
    I am a Bullfrog child. I started PC gaming around the time when Syndicate was released. And then came Theme Park which was my favorite game of all time until the year of 1997. My oh my what a year to be a gamer, my top 10 list would probably be composed mostly of games from that time period (Theme Hospital / Dungeon Keeper, Fallout, FFVII, Castlevania SOTN, Blood, Total Annihilation, AOE, Myth TFL, Quake 2, Yoshi Story). Watching this videos it seems like they finally realized what the fans want from their favorite game remakes. Update the graphics, add more stuff to build / do, and don't touch the game play ( Since we don't give a fuck about your re-imagination of the old classic which you probably hated but was forced to remake). Am super hyped for this one and probably my most anticipated game of 2018.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    • Whatever shit you posted didn't load Whatever shit you posted didn't load x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:
  23. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Parrots:

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)