Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tyranny + Bastard's Wound Expansion Thread

Flou

Arbiter
Fuck Paradox.

Seriously hope they don't publish PoE2.

Paradox wouldn't really have much say when it comes to Pillars 2, even if they end up publishing it. It's Obsidian's baby, with Tyranny it's a different story since Paradox is paying for the development.

Sentinel

Arcane
Fuck Paradox.

Seriously hope they don't publish PoE2.

Paradox wouldn't really have much say when it comes to Pillars 2, even if they end up publishing it. It's Obsidian's baby, with Tyranny it's a different story since Paradox is paying for the development.
Yeah but if Paradox publishes PoE2 then I'll have a real inside struggle between giving money to my so-far favourite developer and one of the publishers I hate the most. In these situations, the "fuck these cunts" side of me usually wins and I end up pirating it.

Sannom

Augur
Random encounters and events. Think the new Stronghold stuff in PoE for path 3.0.

That's why I'm going to buy it, but only when the actual expansion hits.

Last edited:

BilboBaggins

Educated
so anyone know what Tales from the Tiers contains yet?

from the front page: "What’s more, players can explore new content starting today with a series of hidden stories from the world of Tyranny in Tales from the Tiers, a new Event Pack available now. The Event Pack features the untold stories of the many inhabitants of the hazardous, war-torn Tiers, including rebels, merchants, servants of Kyros, and even dangerous creatures. With new random encounter events, new quests, and new interactions with iconic Tyranny characters, Tales from the Tiers will allow players to experience a new facet of the game’s rich and compelling story."

Flou

Arbiter
Yeah but if Paradox publishes PoE2 then I'll have a real inside struggle between giving money to my so-far favourite developer and one of the publishers I hate the most. In these situations, the "fuck these cunts" side of me usually wins and I end up pirating it.

Most of the money would still go to Obsidian, Steam and Fig investors though. They've funded the game by themselves and with Fig. Paradox wouldn't get a substantial percentage of the money, coming in that late to the party.

Hellion

Arcane
I expect to receive a review code for the DLC in the coming days, will post my impressions here when I get into it.

Sannom

Augur
Are you talking about The Bastard's Wound or the Tales of the Tiers? I can't imagine that anyone would get a review code for the later, there just isn't enough meat to it.

Hellion

Arcane
Are you talking about The Bastard's Wound or the Tales of the Tiers? I can't imagine that anyone would get a review code for the later, there just isn't enough meat to it.

Paradox did indeed offer a code for Tales of the Tiers. I guess they must really want to spread the word about it.

Why not? `Hellion How about a Portrait Pack review? :P

Yessir :salute: Nothing short of a 15-page essay on artistic approach could do the portraits justice, I'd better dust off my old university textbooks on Rennaisance Art and get on it.

Starwars

Arcane
I've got it installed and am planning on doing a playthrough with it but not sure how much playtime I can get in during the weekend. If I see what it offers, I'll post.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Has anyone noticed that the DLC is around 8 euro and it is 5MB?LoL a recipe on notepad is more than 5 MB

War and peace in mobi format is less than 5MB.
Yeah but War and Peace is quality writing,maybe not fore everyone but still quality while Tranny is very bad writing.I am not an English native speaker and pretty bad at grammar and yet is still find mistakes in the amateurish writing.

Sannom

Augur
Yeah but War and Peace is quality writing,maybe not fore everyone but still quality while Tranny is very bad writing.I am not an English native speaker and pretty bad at grammar and yet is still find mistakes in the amateurish writing.
He was calling out the idiocy of your notepad recipe comparison.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
He was calling out the idiocy of your notepad recipe comparison.
It is no idiocy mate,it is big recipe.Do you think it is easy to make a homunculus???

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom