Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Ubisoft E3 2017 Conference: South Park 2 is still on the way, coming October 17th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: South Park: The Fractured But Whole; Ubisoft

This year's Ubisoft E3 press conference was pretty crazy. The highlight was undoubtedly the surprising announcement of the long-awaited Beyond Good & Evil 2. The new Assassin's Creed (which is apparently an RPG now) was given some more love after its introduction at the Microsoft press conference yesterday. Oh, and there was also some sort of Mario XCOM game. No, really. For our purposes though, we'll focus on South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Ubisoft's in-house sequel to Obsidian's RPG, now making its third E3 appearance. Here's its new trailer and an eleven minute gameplay video:

South Park 2 was originally supposed to have come out in December, but has been delayed at least twice, most recently last month. Turns out Matt & Trey don't work with Ubisoft any more efficiently than they did with Obsidian. The game's release date is now October 17. Hopefully that will be the final one.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I was kind of getting interested with the first trailer.

Seeing the child pedo vulgarity of the second trailer made me certain I will never play this game. A little too vulgar even for South Park.

Increasingly modern people can't self-check.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom