Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ultima Online Griefer Blog

Destroid

Arcane
Read it a long time ago and epic lulz were had... but I am having a lot of difficulty finding it again. Was a pretty simple webpage, black background, images and text, with quite a lot of different entries detailing the various ways in which this guy griefed people.

Some of the entries included amusing things such as getting new players to mine ore for him, then slaughtering them with demons, or stealing peoples boats and abandoning them on islands with no way to get back to shore. Probably a couple of years ago that I read it now, but I can't believe it would be taken down, its way too funny.

Really highlights how soft MMOs have become on player interaction, the only thing that comes close is Eve Online, but that game is boring.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
i watched one of my friends play UO for a couple hours back when and its still a fond memory

find those threads men

Grim Monk

Arcane
http://noctalis.com/dis/uo/blast02a.shtml

Do the pictures of this event still exist anywhere? I didn't want to make a new thread.

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_British#Assassination_of_Lord_British

UO_LB_assassination.jpg

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
HE DIED

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom