Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban Andyman

racofer

Thread Incliner
MicoSelva said:
DU just likes fucking with us and wants to see if we will dance as he tells us to

Wrong.

DU already said multiple times that faggots that whine about leaving the Codex would be banned on sight because it's annoying and retarded.

He didn't ban a lot of people that ignored his warnings for a while, but now he just does what he does best.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
racofer said:
DU already said multiple times that faggots that whine about leaving the Codex would be banned on sight because it's annoying and retarded.

He didn't ban a lot of people that ignored his warnings for a while, but now he just does what he does best.
Read: he didn't ban all the tards that keep saying it (Cleve sends his best) but instead the actual good posters that have and would otherwise continue to contribute :decline:

snoek

Cipher
Let's not brag about who killed who, it's a happy day !

edit: but i feel kinda sorry for him.. all that time & energy put into the cowdexx

DraQ

Arcane
Sceptic said:
racofer said:

Read: he didn't ban all the tards that keep saying it (Cleve sends his best) but instead the actual good posters that have and would otherwise continue to contribute :decline:
This. In any case, he should ban the annoying and counterproductive faggots first - CF, Glyphwright, Prosper's alts and so on.

Krash

Arcane
AndymanhairaX said:
I'll be unbanned soon.

I don't think anyone really thinks otherwise. But the horse meme is too fun to spoil with that kind of realtalk.

Orgasm

Barely Literate
2py0pir.gif

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
racofer said:
MicoSelva said:
DU just likes fucking with us and wants to see if we will dance as he tells us to

Wrong.

And to think he once said he only banned for spamming...

DraQ

Arcane
Dicksmoker said:
racofer said:
MicoSelva said:

Wrong.

And to think he once said he only banned for spamming...
Why haven't he fucking banned Cloaca Faggot yet, then?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
In support for the horse, I put back on my original canine face. Unban the stallion !

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Krash said:
I don't think anyone really thinks otherwise. But the horse meme is too fun to spoil with that kind of realtalk.
I did actually. :oops:

ghostdog said:
Wasn't this nomask's avatar for a while?

Codexlurker

Savant
I'm just another lurker(apparently) registering to support Andy. I mean seriously, I read some pretty stupid posters on here in the General area that deserve a ban more than Andy does.

Topher

Cipher
I'll admit that I still don't know why he was actually banned. If DU had good reason I can understand that but who knows, so until further notice I support the horse.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
DraQ said:
Well, DraQ is, in fact based off SmoQ, though my current nick is mostly a result of not wanting to share the same nick on the Codex as on TESF, where I went by "Bluescale". Now that I'm banned from TESF it no longer matters.

You're treading dangerous waters there mate.

OT: free the horse!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom