Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Unban our brothers

Holy Cow

I come here humbly requesting the unbanning of the following:

Bruticis
Multi-headed Cow
Absalom
Sam Ecorners
Ironyuri

I think they've suffered enough and am willing to discuss the terms of surrender.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
UNBAN THEM ALL!!!!!!

Two-Headed-Cow--22563.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Ye sure why not, unban them, JUST LEAVE JIM PROFIT BANNED. That dude was too retarded to be allowed to breathe not even mentioning posting here.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
ironyuri had effectively left though, because butthurt, because conquistador's review. he only came back to spam.
i do agree on MHC, but he did spam, so i'm conflicted.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
MHC commited suicide by spamming, so what does that tell you about the odds of him actually wanting to come back?

PS Check his LPs.

Repressed Homosexual
Matthew 18:21-22 said:
Then came Peter unto him and said: Lord, how often shall my brother offend against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith to him: I say not to thee, till seven times; but till seventy times seven times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom