Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban TNP

Where are the TNPs of yesteryear?

• Right here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Helton

Arcane
Lyric Suite said:
I may even get to share some of the entertainment since i wasn't around when he decided to go apeshit the first time.

Yes, wasn't that convenient.

spacemoose

Erudite
Lyric Suite said:
Statistically, whites are only third rank. I wonder what white supremacists have to say about that. Of course, the fact jews are number one should be reason enough to bring the prick back. I may even get to share some of the entertainment since i wasn't around when he decided to go apeshit the first time.

I was referring to the chance that he is white considering he's frequenting an english speaking internet forum.

you're right otherwise of course.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
He meant ranked by intelligence, not population. Jews and East Asians or something score higher on IQ stuff than whites, generally speaking.

Texas Red

Whiner
Lyric Suite said:
Spacemoose said:
statistically you most likely are

Statistically, whites are only third rank. I wonder what white supremacists have to say about that. Of course, the fact jews are number one should be reason enough to bring the prick back. I may even get to share some of the entertainment since i wasn't around when he decided to go apeshit the first time.

White supremacist would probably say that it doesnt matter since the white man has pwnd, and does continue to pwn, the whole world in every sense of the word.

Chefe

Erudite
I guess my great post will not be the word "nigger" or any variant of it.

Koby

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
Free market jokes are always funny.

If that quote isn't a good example of the failure of the free market, I don't what is.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
My mom is baking a cake that is flavored with coke or something. I hope she means cocaine and not Coca-Cola. Then it's totally homemade pizza time. oh god its heavan

Nutcracker

Scholar
I dont think it's the codex way for people to be banned for the objective and obscure reason that "i dont think they brought anything to the site."

Nazis are people too, along with liberals and furfags.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Nutcracker said:
I dont think it's the codex way for people to be banned for the objective and obscure reason that "i dont think they brought anything to the site."
I thought that was a very clear reason, no?

Chefe

Erudite
Why all the mexican hate?

Oh and.........
the word chefe is Portuguese

Chefe

Erudite
If you're going to make fun of someone, at least do it right. Doing otherwise only proves your ignorance and stupidity.

YOU FAIL AT TEH INTERNETS!

Chefe

Erudite
I could afford your mom. It shouldn't cost that much more for a rusty spoon amirite?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom