Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban/Uneject me. thank you

DakaSha II

Prospernaut
Yes I am. You're not funny. Or useful. Why did you even come back? You took the coward's way out and self ejected. Be a man and stay away.

Yawn

Mustawd

"I mean, listen, we're talking about gore, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about gore. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about gore, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about gore. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about gore man. What are we talking about? Gore? We're talking about gore, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about gore. We're talking about gore. We ain't talking about the game. [more laughter] We're talking about gore, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about gore right now."

-Al Gore talking about practice.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
dude if they dont ban me i have no idea how stupid you must of been to actually get banned
I didn't get banned newfag. I self ejected. You some kind of sodomite?

DarkUnderlord uneject me. thank you

how stupid can you be to 'self eject' from an online forum? sounds like your some attention seeking introvert who's parents only paid attention to him when giving you the belt lmao

*you're
ur a fag nerd virgin loser

get more mad retard

im willing to exchange dick pics and real life pics with you if you want me to make you feel bad about yourself

DakaSha II

Prospernaut
I should make a business out of grinding star stable accounts and selling them to codexers

Ninjerk

Arcane
Flunklesnarkin said:
Shameful Desires
Crispy hides brittle longing
Passion once longed for
The spring of joy passing by
His wilted flower
No longer tempts Dakasha
Broken heart now weeps
A withered leaf spirals down
Desires sunset
:brodex:

fanta

Arcane
I must bid farewell
Many virgin butts were hurt
But shoutbox is home

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
All of these banned/self ejected posters need a Nameless One tag because they keep coming back from the dead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom