Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Awesome as usual, I had wet dreams this weekend about what would happen if İnxile hired Styg for Wasteland 2.

polo

Magister
I want this to be finished so i can play it again, but this time in its full cRPG-incline glory.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yo, Styg, something's up with your RSS feed. First of all, it always take a really long time to update with your latest post. Second, there's somehow two of them:

http://feedly.com/index.html#subscription/feed/http://www.underrail.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=43&Itemid=61&format=feed&type=atom

S1mm8HM.png

https://feedly.com/#subscription/feed/http://underrail.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=43&Itemid=61&format=feed&type=atom

AfCS2kD.png

The second one goes back farther (I didn't screencap all of it), and doesn't yet have the latest update. Seems one of them has "www" and the other doesn't?

I got to these by clicking the RSS subscription button from the official Chrome RSS subscription extension. No idea why I got two different versions of the feed.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
@Infinitron Dunno, man, could never get that RSS feed to fully cooperate. Did you click the feedburner link or did you subscribe before that?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
@Infinitron Dunno, man, could never get that RSS feed to fully cooperate. Did you click the feedburner link or did you subscribe before that?

No Feedburner. The Chrome extension automatically detects these when viewing your Devlog.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer

No Feedburner. The Chrome extension automatically detects these when viewing your Devlog.

Try using feedburner, that one should work fine.

So what happens when I throw a gas grenade into a fire? :M
Something awesome happens!

Maybe...

No, sorry. We might add explosive gases later, but don't expect D:OS-level environmental mechanics.

Styg, I am super pumped. What is the percentage total complete at this point?
Bought it once, when it's done gonna buy it again to support, as I shall do with AoD.

I'll talk more about how much remains after the next update. We're closing in, but there's still ways to go.

haraw

Educated
I don't have much to add, but just bought this game. And it's fucking great! Wonderful job, styg.:salute:

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Go to Level 6: Medical and Psionics and talk to Pasquale. I'm playing as a gunslinger/diplomat (Fallout habits are hard to shake), so I can't help you with anymore psi hints other than you need to consume powerups to restore psi points.

Also browsing through the feat lists.

Do melee feats like cheap shot, expose weakness and bonebreaker whose description do not explicitly mention unarmed attacks... work on unarmed attacks/fist weapons?

8 hours into psychotic mindcontrol/psychokinetics psy user... too lazy to restart an unarmed build, levelup and get them feats to test.

Anyways:

Do melee feats like cheap shot, expose weakness and bonebreaker whose description do not explicitly mention unarmed attacks... work on unarmed attacks/fist weapons?

Styg help with this query?

Pummel makes it explicit that it only works with sledgehammers, also the bleeding knife perks

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
Also browsing through the feat lists.

They affect "melee" and "blunt melee" attacks respectively, so yeah they work with unarmed and fist weapons.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
In case anyone hasn't checked the Underrail homepage lately (or at all), man, this is an amazing alternative title screen.

underrailbyjasonseowo9kjb.jpg

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
yeah, that's what caught my eye immediately as well, just as it's meant to, given its central position.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom