Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unforeseen Incidents

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I was surprised that there is not a thread about this game,it came a few months ago and it is pretty good adventure game,would recommend trying it out.

659f6dce4d28d935c90c034dae497e771e3052a117a5fae7d8cfb9dba594fdae.jpg

About:
“I honestly can’t remember the last time I’ve enjoyed a long-form point-and-click adventure this much. It reminds me why I love the genre so much.”
Rock Paper Shotgun Recommended – Rock Paper Shotgun

“There is charm to be found in every nook and cranny of Unforeseen Incident’s world.”
Kotaku

“With a great voice cast, distinctive visual style, and intricate puzzle design, Unforeseen Incidents delivers a solid if well-worn story of a nobody from nowhere saving the world.”
4/5 Very Good – Adventuregamers

Unforeseen Incidents is a classical style interactive mystery set in a beautifully hand-painted world. When small-town handyman Harper Pendrell meets a dying woman in the street, he unwittingly stumbles into a diabolical conspiracy – a mystery only he can solve. An unknown disease is spreading across the country, and between them a scientist, a reporter and a reclusive artist hold the key to stopping it. A perilous journey awaits, and every step brings Harper closer to a cabal of dangerous fanatics. Before he knows it, he finds himself in a fight for the future of humankind armed only with his trusty multi-tool. Can Harper find the courage to expose the truth and prevent an epidemic, even if it means succumbing to contagion himself? Join Harper and experience a challenging investigation, smart dialog and a rich cast of characters in this thrilling new adventure game from Backwoods Entertainment and Application Systems Heidelberg.
  • Uncover and solve the dark mysteries behind the ongoing catastrophe and try and save the human race!
  • Explore plenty of intriguing locations with challenging puzzles
  • Listen to an elaborately arranged soundtrack and full English or German voice acting
  • Enjoy a classical style mystery adventure game
  • Behold beautiful, lovingly hand-painted 2D graphics with over 60 backgrounds
  • Meet lots of interesting characters

Here is the gog page:
https://af.gog.com/game/unforeseen_incidents?as=1649904300

Last edited by a moderator:

kangaxx

Arbiter
Just finished playing this through. The puzzles are trivial compared to the classics of the genre (which I love), but anyone who likes this kind of game will probably get a kick out of it. Just get it on sale.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom