Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unpatching Worlords Battlecry 3

Borgrel

Barely Literate
Hi,

Does anyone know how to unpatch Warlords Battlecry 3??

The GoG.com release is prepatched to the Unofficial patch where they have removed "unbalanced" "gamebreaking" skills like Energy which can double your mana regeneration speed by spending 20 skill points (not to mention that artifacts that increase it by 50%, 100% and 200% exist and Demolition which increases the damage you do to buildings; and replaced them with completely reasonable skills like a fire based ranged attack that has higher range than siege engines with 3 skill points and can eventually shoot across the map because killing the enemy base while you stand inside your own is not unbalanced at all........

Norfleet

My advice would just be to pull the unpatched version off the High Seas and patch it to your desired level yourself.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Doesn't that patch also fix the bug where every single treasure chest has the same item in it?

Fray

Novice
I was under the impression that it no longer has the unofficial patch installed. When did you download the installer? I'm pretty sure when I downloaded it last time it was just patched to 1.03 or whatever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom