Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Upload to Imgur" button

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
I edited that in before you replied, be faster next time.

The only thing I'm "ashamed of" are the white supremacists whose presence is allowed because America, but then I remembered General Dicussion here at the Codex. :lol:

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
:eek:

*checks the site*

In February 2008 Matthias Schoormann of Germany killed and decapitated his friend Bianca, who supposedly did not return his affections. Schoormann was a huge fan of black metal, and owned a lot of weapons, including machetes and swords. He invited Bianca to his apartment where he tried to win her over one last time, and after that didn’t work, he went crazy. He strangled and decapitated her, and then played around with the body and took pictures of it. He posted the images of the dead body on an Internet forum.
:eek: :eek:

JarlFrank

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
For some reason, there are a ton of housewives on the site nowadays.

They didn't fully clean up my son after I had birthed him, gave him a kiss on the forehead and got some of that cottage cheese shit on my lips. I was too drugged to care though.

That's the scariest shit posted so far today.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Women are invading even our shock and guro sites! Is no place safe for the common man anymore?

wzdenSq.jpg

The Army of One Thousand BROs will keep our borders safe from womynitis.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
why can't anyone on this fucking site be normal?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
why can't anyone on this fucking site be normal?

This site is about thirty-something men and women fanatically devoted to ancient computer games. I'm not sure how normals would even end up here to begin with.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
These days, I spend very little of my time there actually looking at gore. Most of it is spent trolling, playing pranks on the membership, and performing absolutely no staff duties whatsoever, similar to DU here at the Codex. It's important to note that Goregrish is a "successor site", and that I've been part of that "community" for a decade.

Seriously though, how 'bout that button?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
You tell us, man.
I can't figure it out.
Must be something in the water.

Blaine what's the worst thing you've ever seen?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom