Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - The Final Nights 1.4

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
It is potentially a good thing, but you have to read to thread to find reasons to think why they coundn't make something interesting out of the world and thrust of VTMB.

tl;dr VtmB was a product of the time and times have changed (for the worse).

treborSux

Arcane
Can this thread go back to bullying zerocool? He's getting a little cocky and comfortable here.

Zer0Morph

Novice
Can this thread go back to bullying zerocool? He's getting a little cocky and comfortable here.
Zer0Cool? You can call me AcidBurn. ;)

Zer0Morph seems to have levelled up after some well-deserved abuse.
The scabs are almost fully healed, and ready to fall off.

Enough about me though, I'd love to see Obsidian create a Bloodlines style single player RPG using an updated engine. Honestly, as long as they used a modern engine with modern graphics, along with an SDK, we'd be set. I'm not so much worried about the story, NPCs, disciplines, etc... because with an SDK we'd just mod it all anyways. What we do need is a skeletal framework to work from and an SDK to manipulate. If this happened, I'd most likely abandon Bloodlines 1 and start going into full time modding production of the new game. Oh the possibilities. :hug:

Mustawd

*sighs at his lack of cool moderator powers*
*looks at old stack of "vote lambchop for moderator" campaign stickers*
Well, you gave it the old college try, lambchop. You gave it a try. :cry:

I endorse lambchop for moderator.

norolim

Arcane
Quality entertainment, bros. I'm getting the rights to film this thread. Who do I talk to?

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Seems like the author forgot to actually release the mod on December 31 as promised. So much fuss for nothing. Shame.

hivemind

anyone knows if you should patch the game before installing the mod ?

their modb page says "Install over a clean copy of VTMB" but I'm not sure if that really means no patches at all or if you should use the latest official patch.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I just assume the latest official patch, cause this is the version that you get on Steam anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom