Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - The Final Nights 1.4

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Deleted post in the Black Geyser thread:

FalloutFanatic said:
Just so you idiots know, this game turned out to be awesome. Good job flaming a good game, noobers. :hahyou:

:prosper:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

*sighs at his lack of cool moderator powers*
*looks at old stack of "vote lambchop for moderator" campaign stickers*
Well, you gave it the old college try, lambchop. You gave it a try. :cry:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

No need to kill yourselves, men. There's always the next election. :mrpresident:

Sjukob

Arcane
Codex seriously needs a devastating shitstorm . I hope this will somehow grow into gizka-like size of drama .

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The fuck...is going on....right now??!!

Like many modders Zer0Morph craves attention, both positive and negative, hence his return.

I hope he sticks around, much potential amusement awaits.

Mustawd

It's like when Black Adder lied about that email on the "Why did Sirotek go bankrupt" megathread.

EDIT: I've been waiting over a year to create a profile, read every new post on the codex, and analyze each one for context just so I could reference that moment. Well worth it.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Wow! Just wow! I came back here thinking this thread would've died and been buried by now. To my pleasure and surprise I see it's alive and well! 7,000+ people have been exposed to the awesomness that is The Final Nights mod and we have you fine gentlemen to thank for that! I take back any negative comment I might've had about RPGCodex. Because of your constant bumping of this thread, tons of people are going to get to enjoy this mod on Dec. 31st!! Thank you for that!

Now I know each and every one of you will download and play it, but you don't have to thank me or our team, we do it for the community, we do it for YOU! I just hope you have as much fun playing it as we did creating it!

Kudos, and again I appreciate the constant bumps in this thread. Keep posting, it gives everyone exposure to the high quality content the community deserves in a mod like this!

Thanks again fellow Codexers! :)

ur whalecum bro we're always glad to help

Zer0Morph

Novice
ur whalecum bro we're always glad to help

:) Thanks Darth Roxor!

And again I want to thank everyone here for the constant attention and bumping of this thread, keeping it at the top of the post chain so fans can be aware of it. I promise I'm not trying to be passive-aggressive or "tongue in cheek", I'm being sincere, I do appreciate all the attention our mod is getting because of you codexers! :)

Keep up the good work and look forward to the reviews after you've all played it.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
:) Thanks Darth Roxor!

And again I want to thank everyone here for the constant attention and bumping of this thread, keeping it at the top of the post chain so fans can be aware of it. I promise I'm not trying to be passive-aggressive or "tongue in cheek", I'm being sincere, I do appreciate all the attention our mod is getting because of you codexers! :)

Keep up the good work and look forward to the reviews after you've all played it.

This has to be an elaborate troll.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Zer0Morph could you post a list of the new audio tracks? It says they're in the end credits, but I'd rather check out those tracks before installing.

Nael

Arcane
whitetip.gif

Mustawd

This has to be an elaborate troll.

Agree. Someone from that forum decided to login as this Zero guy and just troll us. Which makes sense as he probably would like to see the mod get attention. Plus, the actual Zero guy in the other forum doesn't sound like a native speaker, but our Zero guy does.

Finally, kind of suspicious that he got triggered so quickly and "left".

Godammit. Well played troll. well played.

Ninjerk

Arcane
methinks the lady doth protest too much

EDIT: Self-avowed journalist comes to armpit of the internet and starts kicking the nest. Detain and check for GamerGhazi connections

Zer0Morph

Novice
Zer0Morph could you post a list of the new audio tracks? It says they're in the end credits, but I'd rather check out those tracks before installing.

I would, but there's many many songs and the list would take up a lot of room here and I don't want to clog up this thread with that kind of stuff. The music list will be in the official gaming manual which should be released in the next few weeks so I can come back here and post a direct link for you. :)

Godammit. Well played troll. well played.

Okay, this post seriously made me LAWLZ like I've never LAWLZed before! Thank you for a Friday morning LAWLZ mate! ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom