Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - The Final Nights 1.4

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
I'm so confused.

Mod 2/10
Entertainment 10/10

Weasel
Agree. Someone from that forum decided to login as this Zero guy and just troll us. Which makes sense as he probably would like to see the mod get attention. Plus, the actual Zero guy in the other forum doesn't sound like a native speaker, but our Zero guy does.

TBH, sometimes I think we're so swamped by trolling around here that we spot it even where it doesn't exist (although I do like the idea of that dead forum rousing itself to troll the Codex).

In any event he provided some entertainment and got some attention for his mod :salute:

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
The Mod itself is suck (I played it before), but the entertaiment provided in this thread is great :lol:

Zer0Morph

Novice
You can use the
spoiler tag.

"Hell above water" by Curve
Music and Lyrics by Toni Halliday and Dean Garcia
Chrysalis Music Publishing
Courtesy of: Universal Records
"Creepy Crawler" by Zombie Girl
Music and Lyrics by Renee Cooper
Courtesy of: Metropolis Records
zombie-girl.com
"Blue" by The Birthday Massacre
Music and Lyrics by The Birthday Massacre
Sony/ATV Music Publishing
"Tight Rope" by Lacuna Coil
Music and Lyrics by Marco Coti Zelati, Christina Scabbia, Andrea Ferro
Magic Arts Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy of: Century Media Records
"Before I'm Dead" by Kidney Thieves
Music and Lyrics by Free Dominguez and Bruce Somers
www.kidneythieves.com
"Dead Guy" by Ministry
Written and Performed by Al Jourgensen
Courtesy of Sanctuary Records
Published by 13th Planet Music, Inc.
"Last" by Nine Inch Nails
Music and Performance by Trent Reznor
Courtesy of: Interscope Records
www.nin.com
"Vampires" by Godsmack
Written by Sully Erna and Robbie Merrill
Courtesy of: Universal/Republic
www.godsmack.com
"Beg" by Saliva
Music and Lyrics by Josey Scott and Dave Novotny
Courtesy of: Island Def Jam Records
www.saliva.com
"Falling" by Staind
Music and Lyrics by Staind
Courtesy of: Atlantic Records
www.staind.com
"Blood, Milk, and Sky" by White Zombie
Music and Lyrics by Rob Zombie
Courtesy of: Geffen Records
"All That I'm Living For" by Evanescence
Music and Lyrics by Ami Lee
Courtesy of: Wind-Up Records
www.evanescence.com
"Fragile" by Lacuna Coil
Music and Lyrics by Marco Coti Zelati, Christina Scabbia, Andrea Ferro
Magic Arts Publishing (ASCAP)
Courtesy of: Century Media Records
"Predator" by Front Line Assembly
Music and Lyrics by Front Line Assembly
Courtesy of: Third Mind Records
"Piggy" by Nine Inch Nails
Music and Performance by Trent Reznor
Courtesy of: Interscope Records
www.nin.com
"Red Tape" by Agent Provocateur
Music and Lyrics by Agent Provocateur
"Blade Techno Theme" by Marco Beltrami & Danny Saber
Courtesy of: Immortal Records
"In the Dark" by The Birthday Massacre
Music and Lyrics by The Birthday Massacre
Sony/ATV Music Publishing
"Black Hole Sun" by Swann feat. Nouela
Music and Lyrics by Chris Cornell
www.swannlondon.com
"One of Us (feat. Julie Elven)" by Ivan Torrent
Music and Lyrics by Ivan Torrent
https://www.facebook.com/ivantorrentmusic

Here you go Bester, thanks for letting me know about the Spoiler tag! :)

TBH, sometimes I think we're so swamped by trolling around here that we spot it even where it doesn't exist (although I do like the idea of that dead forum rousing itself to troll the Codex).

In any event he provided some entertainment and got some attention for his mod :salute:

It's like "The Hunt for the Red Octroller"! If that's not a movie yet, it should be! LAWLZ

Honestly I don't even know who's trolling who anymore, so much trolling it's making my head spin, but in the end, The Final Nights is an amazing mod for Bloodlines and it's getting a lot of attention because of all the fine gentlemen here at RPGCodex! That's what really matters!

I salute the Codex! ;)

Mustawd

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Zer0Morph

Novice
They changes way to much to my liking.
I'm probaby biased though, since the mod i ever played and liking it is UOP Fix only.

Yeah, if you're looking for a vanilla experience or something close to vanilla, this mod isn't for you. We designed The Final Nights specifically for people who've played and beaten vanilla Bloodlines several times and are bored with it, and are looking for a new experience altogether. I suggest if you're new to Bloodlines, play with the Unofficial Patches that Wesp made (currently 9.4) first, enjoy it, then look at The Final Nights after that.

Ironmonk

Augur
Yeah, if you're looking for a vanilla experience or something close to vanilla, this mod isn't for you. We designed The Final Nights specifically for people who've played and beaten vanilla Bloodlines several times and are bored with it, and are looking for a new experience altogether. I suggest if you're new to Bloodlines, play with the Unofficial Patches that Wesp made (currently 9.4) first, enjoy it, then look at The Final Nights after that.
wow, just wow... it took 8 pages to you finally say something resembling a explanation to what this mod is about... we can only hope that after 8 more pages you can deliver a clear and concise explanation. thanks :rpgcodex:

tormund

Arcane
wow, just wow... it took 8 pages to you finally say something resembling a explanation to what this mod is about... we can only hope that after 8 more pages you can deliver a clear and concise explanation. thanks :rpgcodex:
It's endorsed by eminent Twitch streamer ToddEvf. What more do you need to know?
Some people... Such entitlement.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
If he can write an interview with himself, imagine what he could do with Malkavian dialogues.

Weasel
More seriously though, have you also tried advertising on RPGWatch? Apparently there's quite a vampire scene over there.

Zer0Morph

Novice
Bring your sunglasses :cool:. Shit is bright over there.

EDIT: Also, can you post a summary of the mod?
I'll be sure to wear my Ray Bans, thanks for the warning! :P

This was taken directly from our ModDB page. It's a quick summary of what The Final Nights is all about. I can also link you to the breakdown of what each patch changed and bug fixes.

One of the first things you may notice in the title is that the "B" is missing from VTMB, this is not an accident. The Final Nights is an expansion to an otherwise flawless video game built upon the success of the Camarilla Edition series of mods. The "B" has been removed because this expansion can no longer bare the name Bloodlines as it is so far removed from the original game as to warrant the name change. The idea behind this expansion is, and always will be the notion of a completely new experience unlike we've seen so far. With 7 completely brand new clans, 5 new disciplines, extra quests, new NPCs, new game mechanics and new music, the features seem endless. All of this is being built upon the Camarilla Edition series incorporating such things as the blood timer system, pedestrian blood dolls, and the new combat system. Combined we feel the name Bloodlines must be removed from this game, and thus we now simply have "The Final Nights".

What IS the final nights?
http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t323-what-is-vtm-the-final-nights

Last edited:

Mustawd

Man, what's wrong with just introducing yourself and your mod? Then you can paste in the marketing material.

Your new post is better, but still comes off kind of out of nowhere. Just post a quick intro paragraph with:

1. Hi I'm so and so and I'm a modder for VTmB
2. My mod is TFN, and the most recent build is being released on so and so date.
3. TFN has a veriety of differences to Vanilla such a, b, and c.
4. We have some specific marketing materials below and here is the website to my mod on moddb....

EDIT: To be fair you already have a lot of this in your first paragraph. But an intro to who you are and what the mod is about before the marketing materials is still better IMO.

Zer0Morph

Novice
Man, what's wrong with just introducing yourself and your mod? Then you can paste in the marketing material.

Your new post is better, but still comes off kind of out of nowhere. Just post a quick intro paragraph with:

Hmm, you make it sound so easy. Care to tweak what I already have? I'd be grateful for the help.

Gravedigger

Literate
Hmm, you make it sound so easy. Care to tweak what I already have? I'd be grateful for the help.
I do not.

Hi I'm Zer0Morph (you can call me Zero) and I made mod for Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines. It changes every Clan, has new Disciplines, and revamps the Haggle, Hacking and Lockpicking mechanics.
This mod is recomended to VtM:B VETERANS, because it's harder and needs wise decision making. But anyone can play (hey, it's free!).
Also features new Quests, NPCs and music.

The new version will revamp the Presence and Auspex disciplines and the Inspection feat.
Future versions will review how Stealth works so it is more fluid and intuitive.

Nael

Arcane

Typical Hoosier Alumni. Having someone smarter than him do all the work and claim it as his own.

We have a joke in Northern Indiana that goes:

What do IU students and Purdue students have in common? They both were accepted to IU.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom