Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vendetta: Curse of Raven's Cry - open world pirate action-RPG from Two Worlds developer

Trip81

Novice
The German dude was right, this is a game worth buying. BRB getting wallet
wait a moment. call me troll or whatever if thats the way to shit on my arguments thats ok i dont't give a fuck. but plz dont say what i didn't say. i said i will buy it because i enjoyed the combat (or didn't hated as much as gothic/risen) and find the 6/10 gothics rating not fair because the gothic combat is shit in my opinion.i haven't played that long till now. i will buy the ps4 version because it will most likely be less buggy hopefully more polished till it comes out and i wait on a big price drop. i never said this will become a good rated game. you didn't have to be a fortune teller to know that this will become a metacritic desaster. but here is the point i give a shit on metacritics and something like that. for example i enjoyed thief 4 and Resident Evil 6 alot. both got destroyed on reviews. i had a lot of fun with both games. yes i know there weren't as good as there predicessors (is that called predicessors?i dont't know) but as long as i have fun with a game i just don't care. why should i?

and to clarify. i didn't say ravens cry will become better as gothic. i also said in this thread that gothic 2 is my 3 beloved game eeever. the first game that cracked that was the last of us which is on 1. so now count the years between that games and maybe you understand ;)
i hope this is more easy to understand for you. my english sucks but whatever...

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
wait a moment. call me troll or whatever if thats the way to shit on my arguments thats ok i dont't give a fuck. but plz dont say what i didn't say. i said i will buy it because i enjoyed the combat (or didn't hated as much as gothic/risen) and find the 6/10 gothics rating not fair because the gothic combat is shit in my opinion.i haven't played that long till now. i will buy the ps4 version because it will most likely be less buggy hopefully more polished till it comes out and i wait on a big price drop. i never said this will become a good rated game. you didn't have to be a fortune teller to know that this will become a metacritic desaster. but here is the point i give a shit on metacritics and something like that. for example i enjoyed thief 4 and Resident Evil 6 alot. both got destroyed on reviews. i had a lot of fun with both games. yes i know there weren't as good as there predicessors (is that called predicessors?i dont't know) but as long as i have fun with a game i just don't care. why should i?

and to clarify. i didn't say ravens cry will become better as gothic. i also said in this thread that gothic 2 is my 3 beloved game eeever. the first game that cracked that was the last of us which is on 1. so now count the years between that games and maybe you understand ;)
i hope this is more easy to understand for you. my english sucks but whatever...

GOTY edition is the best. I say wait for it.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth

For fuck sake, bro. Use damn uppercase. And commas. My eyes are bleeding and I don't know fucking how.

Trip81

Novice

GOTY edition is the best. I say wait for it.

so this is a tough one.

a) this could mean gnihihi this game is so bad there will never ever be a goty edition. an this is some kind of a boring attack. i hope not.

b) every game gets a goty this days. and by goty you just ment a polished version with all the dlcs. if you ment that thx maybe i will do that. dependa on when i wanna play this game.

Trip81

Novice

For fuck sake, bro. Use damn uppercase. And commas. My eyes are bleeding and I don't know fucking how.
then don't read it. its hard enough writing that one an iphone.

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
You are writting the message in first place. Making uppercase is clicking one button. Codex is mad place after all, but we try to make our posts... well... clean. (Excluding BLOBERT - but he can do that. Becouse he is BLOBERT.)

Trip81

Novice
You are writting the message in first place. Making uppercase is clicking one button. Codex is mad place after all, but we try to make our posts... well... clean. (Excluding BLOBERT - but he can do that. Becouse he is BLOBERT.)
now i really wanna know. you are not the first saying that so im wondering. is it really THAT importent here that the grammatics are right? maybe you could answer me in german (with perfect grammatics of course)

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
now i really wanna know. you are not the first saying that so im wondering. is it really THAT importent here that the grammatics are right? maybe you could answer me in german (with perfect grammatics of course)

Sorry. The only words I know in German are 'Hail', 'Hände hoch' and 'luftwaffe'. And - yes. It is fucking important. We use english here (and sometimes potatoish, but this happend only on kurwa shoutbox) for a reason. I'm not grammar nazi or anything, but I try to don't make mistakes. English isn't my first language, but this isn't reason to don't call me faggot if I make any mistake. I earn it if I do it.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wenn du möchtest, dass man deine Posts ernst nimmt, dann gib dir einfach etwas Mühe, dass man sie auch leicht lesen kann. Niemand verlang von dir, dass du alles in perfektem Englisch formulierst. Grundlegende Sachen, wie z.B. Großbuchstaben am Satzbeginn, sowie Satzzeichen und Absätze kann man aber von jedem erwarten.
Sorry. The only words I know in German are 'Hail', 'Hände hoch' and 'luftwaffe'.
It is 'Heil' tho, but good enough. You probably would have an easy time making friends in eastern Germany.

Trip81

Novice
Wenn du möchtest, dass man deine Posts ernst nimmt, dann gib dir einfach etwas Mühe, dass man sie auch leicht lesen kann. Niemand verlang von dir, dass du alles in perfektem Englisch formulierst. Grundlegende Sachen, wie z.B. Großbuchstaben am Satzbeginn, sowie Satzzeichen und Absätze kann man aber von jedem erwarten.
Sorry. The only words I know in German are 'Hail', 'Hände hoch' and 'luftwaffe'.
It is 'Heil' tho, but good enough. You probably would have an easy time making friends in southern Germany.

dann is das defenitiv das falsche forum für mich da ich so gut wir nie meine posts am pc schreibe. kommt alles über das iphone und das ist defenitiv zu viel aufwand. also viel spass noch

Karwelas sry then this is the wrong forum for me. so i will leave good bye

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
It is 'Heil' tho, but good enough. You probably would have an easy time making friends in southern Germany.

dann is das defenitiv das falsche forum für mich da ich so gut wir nie meine posts am pc schreibe. kommt alles über das iphone und das ist defenitiv zu viel aufwand. also viel spass noch

Karwelas sry then this is the wrong forum for me. so i will leave good bye

Too soon? :D

Darkzone

Arcane
Sorry. The only words I know in German are 'Hail', 'Hände hoch' and 'luftwaffe'. And - yes. It is fucking important. We use english here (and sometimes potatoish, but this happend only on kurwa shoutbox) for a reason. I'm not grammar nazi or anything, but I try to don't make mistakes. English isn't my first language, but this isn't reason to don't call me faggot if I make any mistake. I earn it if I do it.
Kurwelas you polish pierog, it is 'Heil Hitler' not 'Heil' alone, 'Heil' means only 'be well'. Other words and senteces worth of knowing: Blitzkrieg, Achtung, Panzer and 'Stop oder ich schieße'.

Last edited:

Darkzone

Arcane
sry then this is the wrong forum for me. so i will leave good bye
We hardly knew ye
With your drums and guns and guns and drums, hurroo, hurroo
With your drums and guns and guns and drums, hurroo, hurroo
With your drums and guns and guns and drums
The enemy nearly slew ye
Oh darling dear, Ye look so queer
Johnny I hardly knew ye.

da_rays

Augur
hmmm I knew it was gonna be bad , but i said to myself ''I totally overlook that shit , some Codex insight might tell me if I missed an ok-ish pirate game.''

*read thread name*
*reading last 2 pages*

k , some german pirate kinky mid sentence uro fetish simulator.

With masamune......

:badnews:

k, i've read kinda fast,but I also read IGN 3.0 ''its okay''
Can i push ''lose all hope'' button now? Or is there any redeemable feature and this game?

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
No, everything is half assed and outdated in this game. There are better pirate themed games out there.

Deleted member 7219

Assassin's Creed 4 has all the pirating you need.

If you really must play a pirate-themed RPG, play Risen 2 although it a crushing disappointment compared to everything that came before it.

da_rays

Augur
I'll stick with Pirate! on tablet~ haha

And Risen 2 dissapointed me once sadly.....cant let him do it again.
Last pirate game I enjoyed was The Tales of Monkeys Island. And enjoyed is a hard word. It was pretty decent, with some laughs here and there

And its not like we dont have a few decent game to play in the meantime~

A user named cat

Hopefully in a few years we will get Raven's Cry HD by Crafty Studios.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Yeah. This game looks bad okay, but i turned on that video and all there was (for couple of first minutes i was able to endure) is two retarded teenagers giggling non stop and babbling incomprehensible shit in a background of mishmash video sequences. It's amazing that a video that tries to make fun of retarded game beats it in retardation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom